We have also provided spa amenities in the bathrooms, plush spa bathrobes, over-sized towels and beach gear.
You'll find it easy to fall into the peaceful rhythms of the California coast in this spotless uncluttered little charmer that can sleep four adults and one child. The homey living room, with its white walls, vaulted ceiling and neutral gray carpeting, is furnished with a comfortable sofa upholstered in sage wide-wale corduroy, a wooden desk overlooking the gardens, a black leather easy chair, a black futon that can fold out for additional sleeping, a pine coffee table and a flat-screen TV with video library.
Meal preparation will be fun in this whimsical, efficient updated kitchen with its warm apricot and moss-green color scheme, terracotta tile flooring, granite counter-tops, handsome wooden cabinetry, gas range, refrigerator and rectangular wooden pedestal table with bench seating fashioned out of converted church pews (seats four comfortably). Cookware and dishes are provided. A nearby utility room holds a microwave and washer/dryer.
A Dutch door opens to reveal a lovely secluded yard -- with mature hedges, shrubs and trees, including three towering palms -- where you can leisurely sip your morning coffee at a bistro table and chairs. Or take your cues from a peaceful statue of the Buddha as you kick back and take in a bit of sun and salt air from a comfy chaise lounge. Dine al-fresco at a picnic table in a separate spacious patio planted with bougainvillea, roses and fruits trees. If the fog rolls in, you can turn on an outdoor gas heater to take the chill away.
The sunny master bedroom, furnished with a chest of drawers and a queen bed fitted with hotel-quality linens including a coverlet in teal blue, Chinese red and copper, has views out to the private garden.
A second bright sky-lit bedroom features a king that converts to twins with luxury linens and a coverlet in a colorful California garden motif, a night stand, dresser and book shelves.
The white-tiled bathroom, with its Pottery Barn feel, has a tub with shower and creamy plush towels.
Pets are welcome and the neighborhood is perfect for walking.
Easy off-street parking and when you get out of your car and look down towards Cannery Row you have a wide horizon of Blue Pacific to remind you that the beach is calling you.
Amenities of this Vacation Rental:
Beach Blankets & Chairs & Umbrella, Cable TV, CD Player, Complimentary Spa Passes, Cooking Utensils, Single flat Screen TV in Living Room with BluRay DVD player, Gas BBQ Grill, Granite Counter Top Kitchen, Gas Stove and Oven, Hair Dryer, High Thread-count Linens and Luxury Bath Towels, Microwave, Off Street Parking, Patio, Picnic Table Outside, Refrigerator, Stereo System, Video Library, Washer & Dryer, WiFi (Wireless Internet), Gas BBQ, Complimentary spa passes, Sparkling beverage & Hors d'oeuvres upon arrival, Spa amenities in the bath, Spa robes, Local reading material and maps.
Amenities of the Resort/Surrounding Community:
Whale Watching, Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Rafting, Kayaking, Sailing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Biking, Mountain Biking, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Antiquing, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Live Theater, Museums, Horseback Riding, Other Activities Golfing, Wine Tasting, Farmers' Markets, Music Events, Aquarium, Art Galleries, Dancing, Fisherman Wharf, Redwood Forests, Workshops, Retreats, Festivals, Laguna Seca, Tomato Fest, Meditation, Yoga, Spa Services
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms....
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to rent, cleaning, pet and amenity fees.
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent depending on number of guests. $175 for up to 4 guests including infants and children, $200 for 5- 6 guests.
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings every two weeks that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental and paying cleaners for directly at the time each cleaning is performed at the rate of $25/hour. This is over and above the cleaning fee itemized in your contract.
* Rates are based on up to 5 guests, including infants and children. NO MORE THAN 5 ADULTS PLUS 1 CHILD ALLOWED.
* Pet Fees: $100 each large dog (1 dog); $150 two small dogs; if arranged after acceptance of contract, contract must be amended to adjust price.
* Accidental, Loss and Damage Damage Waiver Fee $55 instead of security deposit (covers up to $1,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect)
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full and credit card is on file for security against damages.
* 2 night rentals are subject to owner's approval.
* Ask about Last-Minute Specials!! Save $50-$75 per night depending on number of guests, if booked within 7 days of arrival, subject to owner's approval. “Minimum night stays” can also be waived for Last Minute Specials.'