Our British Kingdom Apartment in Budapest offers a memorable chance to soak up the true atmosphere of the Hungarian Capital. Boasting a fantastic location central to anywhere you’d like to be, this vacation rental has been updated and remodeled to meet the expectations of our most discerning travelers
During the full renovation, our main goal was to combine the convenience and ease of a hotel stay with the comfort of a true home.
If you wish to stay in the center of the thriving city of Budapest, this property is a perfect alternative to the expensive hotels in the area. r The neighborhood is full of nice restaurants that will be sure to satisfy but if you wish to stay in, preparing a good home-cooked meal is a snap in the apartment’s thoughtfully-equipped kitchen of the.
This impressive vacation rental is a comfortable fit for up to 9 travelers with its two bedrooms, two bathrooms and spacious living room.
While this 2 bedroom luxury home is located in the City Center, it still offers a wonderful respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. Traffic noise is never a concern when you wish to relax.
The living room has been fitted with elegant, modern furniture, comfortable sofas, a large flat-screen TV with cable TV. This Budapest rental also features high speed wireless Internet, making it perfect for both business meetings and leisure time.
The kitchen is well-equipped for self-catering with gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils and dishwasher – everything you would need in your own home. The warm, inviting bathroom, has a large bathtub along with stylish new fittings.
This 5-Star quality vacation rental is ideally located in Budapest’s lovely City Center. It’s just a few minutes from some of the most stunning monuments the city has to offer.
- Parliament: The iconic Parliament is one of the finest Neo-Gothic buildings in Europe.
- Basilica: The majestic Basilica is visible from all over Budapest. The dome, at 96 m (315ft) is the exact height as that of the Parliament.
- Margaret Island (Margitsziget): A huge green oasis in the middle of the Danube, named after Princess Margaret. Some of the popular sights on the island are the Japanese Garden, Palatinus Strand, Bodor Well and the Dominican Church.
- WestEnd City Center: This three-level shopping complex has more than 400 shops. All your favorite brands and stores can be found in this mall, the largest in Budapest.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.