Longboat Key Condo Rental Photos and Description
Very spacious Condo, 1 huge Bedroom, 2 very comfortable Queen beds.
1 BR - SPACIOUS BEACHFRONT CONDO 'VIRTUAL TOUR'
GULFFRONT - ON THE SAND
SPECTACULAR GULF VIEWS AND SUNSET VISTAS
Watch dolphins and gorgeous sunsets from your private covered balcony of this spacious condo on beautiful Longboat Key FL. Miles of unobstructed 180 degree views from all rooms. Forth floor (of 5) corner unit. Elevator.
• Beautifully furnished and ULTRA CLEAN
• Tastefully decorated
• Huge well furnished bedroom includes two very comfortable queen beds
• Luxury linens, large walk-in closet, TV/DVD player
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Spacious open living area with a queen sleeper sofa. New 42” flat screen TV, DVD player and FREE Wi-Fi
• Heated pool, lots of beach chairs/lounges, beach towels, beach umbrellas
• Two covered beach cabana’s/Gazebo’s and three grills
• Putting green, shuffleboard, free tennis courts a short walk away, Golf courses nearby
• We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For a VIRTUAL TOUR (VIDEO) of our condo and the grounds; Scroll down to the 'OWNER INFO' section, then click on as directed.
Keywords: BEACHFRONT CONDO, 'On the Sand', Direct GULF FRONT, Corner unit, 4th floor, Your own private covered balcony, Elevator, SUNSETS, Dolphins, Heated Pool, Shuffleboard, Putting Green, Nearby are Golf, Tennis.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
We spent a lovely week at Turtle Crawl Inn (#T401) in March of 2010. Our beach front condo was perfectly located in a quiet stretch at the middle of Longboat Key. Restaurants, retail and grocery store are all close by. We quickly felt at home and loved the AMAZING views and sunsets our condo offered! What a joy to drink coffee on the balcony and watch the dolphins. Our unit was very clean and comfortable and offered most everything we needed for a week's stay - a perfect and unpretentious place to relax and unwind. The beach area is quiet and just a few steps from the building. We had fun playing shuffleboard and there is also a small putting green and cabana. Beach umbrellas, towels and chairs were provided as well. We rented our condo through a private owner and communication was excellent. He checked in with us at the beginning of our stay to make certain everything was adequate and then again at the end of our stay. We'll definitely stay here again on future trips to LBK and would recommend it to others.