Quiet tree lined block – landmarked brownstone built in 1852– in Chelsea Historic District
Floor thru – 1 bedroom apartment (880sq ft) plus private garden (550sqft)
Experience historic charm with modern conveniences in the Heart of Chelsea
Private Entrance with video intercom for security
• Living room - leather & chrome sofa bed (full size), limited edition Tavolo con Ruote (glass coffee table with wheels), entertainment center with 20” flat screen TV with cable including Showtime, Bose wave music system with iPhone dock, double closet
• Small square glass dining table with 4 Bruer chairs
• Alcove kitchen with GE dishwasher, 30” GE Profile gas range & microwave, stainless steel Summit refrigerator, GE beverage center/wine cooler, stainless steel island,
• Bathroom –Italian glass tiles, stainless steel and glass vanity/sink designed by Jean Nouvel, Kohler Waterhaven 6 head shower (no bath tub), heated seat toilet, marble floor, linen closet in hallway
• Bedroom- queen size bed with stainless steel headboard with matching night stands, six draw dresser, Eames lounge chair and ottoman, Hunter Douglas shades double closet
• Dishes, flatware, glassware, cookware and top quality linens & towels, toaster oven, iron & ironing board
• Garden – professional landscaped with slate patio, Brown Jordan designer table with umbrella & six matching chairs, 2 lounge chairs, an Italian outdoor wood burning fireplace/barbecue, outdoor lighting.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|wire transfer, traveler's check or cash I do not take PayPal|
|Fees And Taxes||$200 exit cleaning fee|
|Additional charge for holidays may apply|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.