|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
PLS CHECK CALENDAR/AVAILABILITY BEFORE ASKING FOR RATES
Located at 1330 Ocean Drive, direct ocean view and the beach is just across the street.. Recently renovated 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, covered parking included.
Situated on the famous Ocean Drive at 1330 the flat belongs to 'The Netherland' a well known Art Deco building. It was built in 1936 and recently renovated. Thanks to the beautiful sea view and the near beach situated just across the street away this is the perfect place to spend your holiday.
First floor: entrance, bedroom with two single beds (that can build a double bed), bathroom to your exclusive use, wardrobe
Second floor: bedroom with bathroom to your exclusive use with big whirlpool and Turkish bath, wardrobe room, guest bathroom, living room and dining area, kitchen.
Apartment Extended Features: The house is provided with all comforts:
* beds: 1 double bed (king size), 2 single beds (that can build a double bed), 1 foldable bed (twin size)
* bathrooms: one bathroom for each room (one bathroom with a big whirlpool and Turkish bath)
* Internet & TV: Wifi Internet connection and LCD TV 42”, Ipod docking station, DVD player
* Kitchen & electrical appliances: traditional oven, microwave oven, electrical cooker, citrus fruit-squeezer, liquidizer, toaster, coffee machine, dish washer, fridge and freezer, washing machine and dryer
* Air conditioning: the autonomous HVAC air conditioning system lets you choose the temperature you want
* Safety: the house is provided with porter’s service and safety system 24h a day.
* Children: for your children’s safety there are safety gates to stop them going up and down the stairs. The beach is so near that you can go home very quickly for any of their needs.
Golf: Florida is the golfers’ paradise. The nearest golf courses are:
* Miami Beach Golf Course, 2301 Alton Road, Miami Beach, distance 3km/2mi – 5 min by car
* The Gorce Country Club, 5685 Alton Road, Miami Beach, 6mi/9km – 10 min by car
* Normandy Shores Golf Course, Normandy Shores, Miami Beach, 11km/7mi – 15 min by car
* Miami Shores Golf Club, 10000 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami Shores, Miami Beach, 17km/11mi – 20 min by car
* International Links Miami, 1802 Northwest 37th Avenue, Miami, distance 15km/10mi – 15min by car
Miami Beach Info : The main streets are:
Ocean Drive: the most famous walk on the sea in whole America. It is the centre of night and day fun. The big beach is wider than 200m/0.130mi and miles long so that it’s not crowded. The beach is free but there are many establishments where you can rent sun beds and umbrellas (one of them is right in front of The Netherland).
Lincoln Road: almost completely pedestrian, it has a large number of shops and restaurants. It is considered the best shopping area in Miami Beach. It is 5 blocks – 700 m/0.5 mi – 8 min walk away
Washington Road: most of the 150 clubs and nightclubs in Miami Beach are concentrated here. It is 2 blocks – 150m/0.1 mi – 1 min walk away
Española Way: built in 1925 to recreate the Spanish villages on the Mediterranean Sea. It is 3 blocks – 400m/0.2mi – 4 min walk away
Desde el inicio de la operacion se dio un excelente trato, totalmente profesional y eficiente. Se acordo todo adecuadamente y muy rapido. Al llegar a Miami ya esta todo organizado. Todo estaba de acuerdo a lo contratado, muy bonito, la ubicacion ideal, frente a la playa y en pleno centro nocturno, solo bastaba bajar para acceder a todo muy rapido.
El departamento muy comodo y totalmente equipado. Muy seguro, hay conserjes 24 hs con mucha seguridad, si no te alojas no podes entrar salvo que seas invitado previamente notificado al conserje.
Giulio impecable, nos espero con toda la informacion que necesitabamos y mas aun, un libro completo de informacion necesaria, comida, distracciones, etc con direcciones y telefonos. Y un detalle precioso, en el living instalado un portaretratos con un mensaje de bienvenida, fotos de mi pais, de miami, estado del tiempo actualizado y fotos de miami, un detalle muy lindo nos sentimos en casa.
otro detallle a tener en cuenta, el wifi gratuito y veloz.
Robert el empleado del edificio sumamente cordial y atento. En todo momento nos asesoro.
Con seguridad volveria
Miami Beach is situated in the south-eastern part of Florida on the peninsula between the Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Miami Beach is often referred to as Miami which is instead a completely different municipality some miles away.
Thanks to its climate and position, Miami Beach has become the most famous beach resort in the USA. Its name has continued for over a century as you can see in the buildings of the Art Deco District built between 1923 and 1943 which are now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The tropical climate guarantees average temperatures around 20°C/68°F in winter and 27°C/80°F in summer so that you can bathe during the whole year.
The most famous area of Miami Beach is known as South Beach, SoBe or simply The Beach and it stretches across the first 23 blocks in the south of the peninsula. In this area you can find the most interesting events and the most prestigious clubs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
3 nights (minum stay) $1,250,
7 nights $2,250
each additional night $250.00
3 nights (minum stay) $1,500
7 nights $3,050
each additional night $300
***** SHOWN RATES INCLUDE TAXES AND FINAL CLEANING *****
***** NO ADDITIONAL FEES/TAXES/GRATUITY *****
CHECK AVAILABILTY/CALENDAR BEFORE ASKING FOR RATES
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.