San Diego Studio Rental Photos and Description
Upstairs studio. 1 Queen comfortable sleeper sofa,. 1 twin air mattress
Private new studio with a view.
Located in a private and secure gated complex in beautiful and quiet Golden Hill near South Park. Ranked #2 in the nation out of twenty best towns of the future by Sunset magazine.
- 1 full bath
- Full-sized, fully equipped kitchen
- Large flat-panel LCD high-def. TV with FREE Netflix, Crackle, and Pandora
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- FREE private off-street parking spot
- FREE Initial supply of soap, shampoo, etc.
- FREE drinking water
- Dishwasher, disposer, large microwave/vented hood
- Hardwood type & tile floors
- Lots of built-in cabinetry
- 360 sq. ft. (see floor plan below)
- Abundance of natural light (see pictures)
- Pets accepted (Upon approval. Fees apply)
- All linens and towels included
- All dishes and kitchenware
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Portable baby playpen/crib
- FREE bottle of the best Charles Shaw wine money can buy.
Gated Community Features:
- Small complex - only 4 total units
- On-site coin laundry
- Video intercom controlled access
- Large enclosed, landscaped yard and patios with seating areas, BBQ, picnic tables, and fire pit.
- Very close to the convention center, Petco Ball Park, and the famous Gas lamp district, Balboa Park, and the word-famous San Diego Zoo.
- Walk to everything: locally-owned restaurants, groceries, convenience, bakeries, tavern, cafes, community garden and park.
- Immediate access to 94, 163 and 5 freeways.
- 1 Queen foldout bed
- 1 Twin air mattress
(all bedding provided)
The outside parking spot is 8.5 x 20 ft. if you have large car, make sure you'll fit. Street parking is usually not a problem.
This is an apartment (in a duplex, in a 4-unit complex).
- smoking allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
About Alik Perakh
Hi. My name is Vitali, or Alik for short. I have been 25 years old for 23 years now and was born in Siberia, but also lived in Israel 7 years. I've live in California of last 30+ years. I renovated, furnished, and decorated this unit with my own hands and deigned the landscaping and the other units.
Alik Perakh purchased this studio in 2008
Why Alik Perakh chose San Diego
Golden Hill is the heart of San Diego. Quiet and pleasant, it is nevertheless right in the center and close to everything.