Hampton Bays Townhome Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms + convertible bed(s), 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 2-6
A Perfect Slice of Heaven - NEW LISTING
· Feel like you are on the Amalfi Coast. Waterfront Townhouse with Full Access to the Bay or Ocean. Architecturally bright, airy & open. Newly renovated with contemporary, clean and comfortably sleek style.
· 2 King Size Rooms – Sleeps 4 & with Living Room Sleeps 6.
· Private Beach
· Private Patio
· In-ground Pool
· Central AC
. Full Kitchen
· Large Washer & Dryer
· Flat Screen TVs in LIving Room and Bedrooms
· Sky Lights
· Transportation: 90 mins from NYC, Close to Hampton Jitney, Hampton Luxury Liner, Railroad and Village.
· Centrally located & close to Dune Road, Atlantic Ocean & Largest Beach Area, Marinas, Yacht Club & Village of West, South & East Hampton.
· Close to Long Island's Best Wineries, Shopping, including the outlet stores, Atlantis Marine World, Waterpark & more.
· Close to Hamptons Best Restaurants & Rumba is next door - voted best waterfront restaurant and Rum Punch in the Hamptons. Don't have to worry about driving home. Take their private boat for free to their sister restaurant.
· Jog or take a bike ride to the beach.
· Down the block from our Farm Stand for locally grown vegtables & fruit, freshly made daily pies and hommade mozzarella.
- Walk down the block to Brewster's dock or take a 2 mile ride to the docks of Tullys & Cor-Js for some fresh daily caught fish & seafood for a perfect BBQ...Hamptons vegies for your salad from Nurels, seafood from the docks topped off with some delicious wines from the Hampton's vineyards.
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
About Jacqueline Goodling
My husband and I are well traveled individuals and call this part of the Hamptons, with its views and location, one of the best slices of heaven on earth! We have a second home near by that we are at all summer long and know that everyone who stays here will love it . . .maybe even as much as we do!
Jacqueline Goodling purchased this townhome in 2004
Why Jacqueline Goodling chose Hampton Bays
This part of the Shinnecock Bay is at its widest point and it is the only pass through which cuts Long Island in half. It has breathtaking views when looking south toward Dune Road and the Atlantic Ocean one way, while turning your head the other way and looking north toward the locks and Peconic. It has the tranquil sound of the water as you watch the smaller boats leave to fish in the morning at sunrise while the water is glass-like and can sit all day while enjoying watching the yachts pass by as they go from the Long Island sound to the Atlantic ocean and vice versa. The bend with the beautiful homes reminds us of the Amalfi Coast and other parts of Europe in Italy, Greece & Spain, too.
What makes this townhome unique
There are several benefits including it's central location. It is close to NYC and centrally and conveniently located to several larger towns like, West Hampton & Quoque to the west and South, Bridge, East Hampton & Montauk to the east. It is also at the fork of the Hamptons so you can leave the Hamptons & go to the North Fork of Long Island, too, for berry picking & sailing and a change of vineyards and shopping.