1200 a night, plus tax and cleaning fee
All other rates:
$350-$1500 a night, depending on the day/weekend so please message owner for details!
Modern, charming, newly remodeled two story 2,800 square foot home in the heart of Austin! Master suite with luxury bathroom. Large outside deck and backyard with grill and entertaining space. Within walking distance of all the amazing things Austin has to offer! Music, shopping, parks, swimming pools, restaurants, SOCO, art vendors, downtown Austin, Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, food trucks, State Capital and Palmer Events Center. 2 miles from Barton Springs and Zilker Park (where ACL and other festivals are held). Just a 10 minute drive to the UT campus, and 15 minutes to the airport.
- Master Suite with Queen Bed and Luxury Bathroom
- Cozy Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Fold out Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Large Sectional Couch that can sleep 2 people comfortably
- Plenty of room in the house for air mattresses (available upon request)
- Brand new washer and dryer
- 2 living areas with flat screen TV's
- Upstairs TV has full range of cable channels
- Downstairs TV has DVD, Blueray, DVR, Time Warner, HBO and other movie channels, On Demand with movie rental capabilities (you will be charged for rentals). Red Box rental within walking distance.
- Modern, large, state of the art kitchen with brand new appliances and high end cook ware, including a Wolf Oven and Gas Range
- 4 person dining table, and large entertaining kitchen bar that seats 4+ people
- K-Cup Coffee and Tea Maker stocked with all the necessities
- HUGE 2nd story deck overlooking the backyard and neighborhood with outside dining table, lounge area, grilling capabilities, and fresh herbs. Shaded by trees and perfect for entertaining, or enjoying a book outside.
- Large, fenced in, shaded backyard with beautiful cedar trees and an outdoor fire pit
- Doggy door for small/medium dogs up to 25 pounds. 1 block from the dog park! (Pet friendly with approval)
- Wireless wifi throughout the house and outdoor areas
- 2 cruiser bikes available for use
- Walking distance from all the wonderfully funky things Austin is famous for!