Palm Springs House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Featured on the Palm Springs Modern Committee’s Modernism House Tour and the Palm Springs Modern Heritage Fund Home Tour.
This beautifully restored mid-century modern architectural gem is in one of Palm Springs’ best neighborhoods – Deepwell.
The 1958 custom-built post-and-beam home has been lovingly re-imagined to evoke the glamour, style and sophistication of Rat Pack era Palm Springs. It boasts:
• An extraordinary great room with soaring beamed ceiling offering dramatic pool views through stunning walls of glass and clerestory windows.
• Three large bedroom suites – two facing the pool – each with a private bathroom featuring elaborate period tile.
• A fabulous custom kitchen with rare original tile work and new stainless appliances for contemporary convenience in mid-century style.
• Polished concrete flooring throughout for casual comfort with a contemporary spin on modernist sensibility.
• Additional amenities of HD flat screen, cable TV in bedrooms and living room, Wi-Fi internet, memory-foam mattresses and hotel-quality bedding on Cal King, queen and twin beds, central air and heat, half bath for entertaining, washer/dryer and personal concierge greeting.
For quintessential California indoor-outdoor living, you’ll want to throw open the huge sliding glass doors to enjoy the pool, spa, deck, patio, fire pit and gas grill – all in a private yard.
The house is located minutes from downtown Palm Springs and a variety of shopping, golfing, nightlife, restaurants, cultural events, outdoor activities, and attractions.
Keywords: Mid-Century, House, Palm Springs, Deepwell, California, new pool, new spa, newly renovated, 3 bedroom suites.
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at the house. It was absolutely perfect for the family and the weather meant that we took full use of the patio, pool and spa.
We love the design and furnishings and, in fact we felt like we were on the set of mad men!!
Thanks again and we will certainly consider another visit and will recommend to our friends also.