6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio 2 persons 1 bathroom.
Romantic pleasant apartment perfectly located in the very center of the lively sought-after 6th arrondissement of Paris, between Saint-Germain-des Pres and Saint Michel.
The studio is 27 m² (291 sq. ft.), situated on the 5th floor of a small 6 story 17th century building without elevator. It consists of an entrance, a bright spacious living-room with 2 windows looking onto the street, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with tub/shower. Intended for 2 guests, it has been recently renovated (floors, toilet, washbasin) and fully redecorated in 2012. Secure access to the building with a code pad on the street and a second locked door inside opening into the staircase.
Directly around you will enjoy:
- numerous and famous typical bistrots and cafés with terraces, french cooking reknown restaurants (Les Editeurs, Le Procope, La Méditerranée, Le Comptoir ...) but also restaurants from all over the world at all prices. The famous Café de Flore is just a 5 minutes walk.
- all kinds of shops, from popular to luxury boutiques.
- cinemas (80 m)
- public swimming-pool (100 m)
- a supermarket, food stores and a market (rue de Buci 200 m)
- taxis, buses and Metro Odéon (subway lines 4 and 10) (80 m)
- RER Saint-Michel (intercity train) with direct connections to Orly and Roissy-CDG airports (800 m - 1 subway stop)
- Vélib (Paris bikes for rent) in the street
- the Luxembourg Garden, a 23 ha (57 ac) park around the Senate (200 m)
- the Pantheon, the Sorbonne, the St Sulpice church, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Saint-Michel boulevard are within a 5 minutes walk
- Notre-Dame cathedral (900 m - 12 minutes walk)
- Louvre and Orsay museums (1500 m - 20 minutes walk)
For more information visit the personal site at http://www.studio-paris-odeon-saint-germain.com/home.htm
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm