Columbia Falls Chateau / Country House Rental Photos and Description
Chateau / Country House, 3 Bedrooms + Office, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7-9)
This large new home is perfect for a family vacation in the Flathead Valley. You will find this home to be an incredible value.
This personally-owned 2,750 square foot home is well equipped with everything that you need for a great stay. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen, large and open great room with 52” HDTV and rock fireplace. Enjoy the mountain views from the large windows inside or the large covered patio. When the day is over, settle in and relax in the deluxe master suite with plenty of room for everybody else in the bedrooms.
It is hard to find a home with more convenient, easy access to everything the Flathead Valley has to offer. Not only that, but is sits on 2 quiet acres in the country. Here are some driving times to local attractions from this central valley location:
• 25 minutes to Glacier National Park
• 8 minutes to the resort town of Whitefish
• 10-15 minutes to the shopping and dining of Kalispell
• 7 minutes to Columbia Falls, gateway to Glacier National Park
• 30 minutes to Flathead Lake, largest freshwater lake West of the Mississippi
• 25 minutes to the top of Whitefish Mountain Resort
• 4 minutes to the airport
Bring the whole family or meet with friends! There is a king sized bed with memory foam in the master suite. Also available in the master suite is a day bed with a real twin mattress. One of the other bedrooms has a queen bed with memory foam and direct access to a second bathroom. The other bedroom has a twin bed with a twin trundle. We also have an aero-bed/airbed available for your use if necessary.
Key amenities include:
• Central Air Conditioning
• HDTV with DVR and cable
• Computer with internet and wireless internet throughout home
• Fully equipped
• Large kitchen with island and large 7-seat bar
• Stainless appliances, 5 burner cook-top, double convection wall oven, dishwasher
• Fully equipped with every appliance and tool you will need!
• Granite countertops and real oak cabinets
• Enjoy a cup of coffee while gazing at the mountains from the cozy breakfast nook
Great Room Highlights:
• Huge great room with gas rock fireplace and vaulted tray ceiling
• Mountain views and door that leads to the covered patio
• Open to the kitchen
• New 52” HDTV, DVR, Cable (not just basic package, includes sports channels)
Dining Room Highlights:
• Warm Dining room in Old World décor with a dining table that seats 8
• Large window with views of the large pines
Master Suite Highlights:
• Spacious master suite is located separate from the living area and rest of the bedrooms
• Two windows look to the mountains and a door opens up to the back patio
• Curl up on the day bed with a good book or just gaze out at the beautiful views from the large pair of windows
• Bathroom has two separate vanities and a shower
• Corner jetted, jacuzzi tub with 2 more windows facing the mountain views
Guest Bedroom, Bathroom and Office Highlights:
• French Doors open into the office that has a computer with internet access
• Both guest bedrooms are spacious and homey. One has a queen bed and 3” memory foam mattress topper and access to the bathroom while the other bedroom with twin bed and twin trundle, 20” TV and an elliptical machine
• The Guest Bathroom has 2 sinks – one in its own room to speed up shared prep time. Full size tub and shower, large vanities for both sinks.
• Half bath off the laundry room hallway
• Laundry room with large sink and washer and dryer available for your use
We think our home would make a great spot to launch your Montana Vacation. We look forward to hearing from you. We have many more pictures we’d love to email you and would love to answer any questions you may have.
Keywords: Home, House, Farmhouse, Country
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
Ryan and I were born and raised right here in the Flathead Valley. We have been married for 13 years. After going away for college, we decided this is the best place to call home. We love all that there is to do here in the Flathead. We regularly bike, hike, camp, boat, fish and just take in the views. We are both high school teachers at Stillwater Christian School in Kalispell and coach basketball and soccer. During the summers we move closer to family and the family farm across the valley. We would like to offer to you our wonderful home for the summer months. We hope you enjoy vacationing in Montana as much as we enjoy living here!
Sarah purchased this chateau / country house in 2009
Why Sarah chose Columbia Falls
We spent several years looking for the perfect home for us. This home is located in the central valley, coveted by locals for its convenience to the 3 major towns in the valley – Kalispell, Columbia Falls, and Whitefish. The great room in this home is perfect for entertaining large groups which we love to do. The setting is peaceful with beautiful views. We hope you love our home as much as we do!
What makes this chateau / country house unique
Because this is our home during the school year you will find all of the amenities you would expect in the home. From gadgets in the kitchen to board games in the closet, you will find all you would expect to find in a house.