Big Sky House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms,
Completed in 2012 this is an architecturally designed and custom built home. Set on 16 forested acres with fantastic views of Lone Peak and the surrounding mountains you will very much be back in touch with nature. While sightings of local wildlife are common you are less than five minutes from the Big Sky Town Center and only ten minutes away from the ski lifts on the mountain. Yellowstone National Park is just 45 minutes away.
Features of this 5,500 sq ft home include;
• Four bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms (jetted tub in master bathroom)
• the house sleeps up to 12 and is perfect for two families
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor fireplace and BBQ on beautiful covered decks – enjoy the stunning views of Lone Peak and surrounding mountains. You’ll probably see some wildlife as well!
• Magnificent great room with open fire and beautiful timber work with gourmet kitchen and dining room
• Beautiful master bedroom and guest bedrooms downstairs
• Downstairs family and games room
• Office with high speed wireless internet
• Satellite TV
• Treadmill (to keep those holiday pounds at bay)
• Double garage with storage for skis, fishing rods, golf clubs....
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only