“270 View” House is a house with private swimming pool looking down the cliffs (caldera), 2 minutes drive before the amazing village of Oia. A small church of 11th century, belongs to its property.
Manos, architect and owner of the property, designed and constructed the project during the period of 2008-2011 with extreme respect to the natural landscape and the well known Santorinian traditional bioclimatic architecture. High quality materials combined with the traditional methods of Santorini’s technicians gave an outcome of excellent minimal aesthetic and fully functional interior spaces completely adapted to the unique scenery.
Its location provides an amazing and unobstructed panoramic view of 270o towards the village of Oia, the Caldera , Thirasia’s cliffs, the islands of Folegandros, Sikinos, Antiparos, Ios, Naxos, Amorgos and the unique Sunset of Santorini.
“270 View” House is adjacent to the beautiful path which connects the village of Oia with the city of Fira. There’s immediate car accessibility but also the ability to use public transportation since a bus stop is right on the entrance of the complex. You can also enjoy a number of quality restaurants in walking distance.
The house (85 sqm with 3 bathrooms) can accommodate up to 8 persons. The living room and the fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor are comfortable and sunny spaces with immediate access to the swimming pool with the built sitting areas. The bedrooms (one of them as cave-house) have adequate wardrobe spaces and all of them private bathrooms.
The “270 View” house, is designed and located in such way so that the resident can enjoy space and privacy. The house has its own private plot and swimming pool where any outdoor activities can take place among built sitting areas and landscaped gardens with automatic plant watering system. The volumetric and morphological approach to the traditional local residential architecture along with the use of natural materials and bright colours blend effortlessly with the unique scenery of Santorini. It surely gives you something you shouldn't miss: the experience of living surrounded by land, sky and sea.
Taxes and housekeeping included in the price.
Pricing is for 2 people.
For every additional person plus: €60 from March-October / €40 from November-February
Balance due: 21 days before arrival.
Prices exclude exchange rates or bank tranfer fees.
- No penalty for cancellations 60 days or more before confirmed arrival.
- 59-21 days prior to arrival, results in 100% of cost of deposit.
- 0-20 days prior to arrival, results in 100% of cost of stay.
If the cancellation derives fr?m my part, for any reason, the deposit is refunded in full.
The above rate includes
1) Bottled mineral and sparkling water, wine, juice/sweet upon arrival.
2) Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, wheat rusks, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs etc.
3) Daily (Mar-Oct), twice a week (Nov-Feb) maid service, change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days.
4) Sattelite tv, Wi-Fi and Aircondition
5) By showing our card you have discounts or free deserts to most restaurants in Oia!
6) You will be offered a bottle of Santorini wine with your meal at the OCHRE Wine Bistro which serves excellent food. Please look it up: www.ochre-bistro.com. I recommend you to go there 30 minutes before the sunset, in order to have the best table and enjoy the famous sunset of Oia. (It is 5 minutes drving distance from the villa).
Sweets, flowers and special offers for the Honeymooners!!!