LOOKING FOR TENANTS FOR SUMMER MONTHLY RENTALS FOR 2015.
* Newport luxury
* Newly Renovated
* Elegantly appointed
* 4 Large Bedrooms - all with Queen Size Beds and large dressers; ample closet space
* 2-1/2 baths
* Air Conditioned
* Magnificent sunsets from rooftop deck with Panoramic views of the Harbor, Pell Bridge, Fort Adams and the Town of Newport
* Light Filled Master Bedroom -French Doors open to Large 3rd Floor Deck with views to harbor
* Wake to views of sailboats making way to the Narragansett
* Centrally located to great restaurants, shops and Newport Mansions
* Short distance to all the beaches and boat launches
* Quiet, Lower Thames Street location
* Large open floor plan for Living Room and Dining Area
* 42" HDTV
* Off street parking
* Full tiled kitchen complete with refrigerator/freezer, full oven/range, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, dishes, utensils, corkscrews
* Washer / Dryer
This property was built in 2002 with all of the modern conveniences and a quintessential New England feel. It affords a unique Newport experience. Enjoy the quaint nautical town with all of the amenities of your own home. The quiet, placid neighborhood location is in the heart of the harbor area on a sleepy side street - close enough to all of the action; but, just far enough away to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the harbor breezes.
Sip a cocktail on the rooftop deck and watch the spectacular sunset over the harbor; wake up in the morning, grab your cup of coffee and melt into the Adirondack chairs on the 3rd floor deck with your favorite book (while everyone else is still sleeping). It really doesn't get any better than this.
Cook if you like; but, this property is literally steps away from at least a half dozen highly rated restaurants: Bouchard, Tallulah on Thames, Thames Street Kitchen, Mama Luisa, Cafe Zelda, Stoneacre Pantry, Scales and Shells to name a few. In addition, close by are other great eateries featuring: Thai, Greek, breakfast shops, sandwich shops, pizza, ice cream - something for everyone.
Around the block is Kings Park - great for the kids to play and a good public spot to launch a boat, kayak, etc.
Fun Things to do in the area: go for a stroll on the Cliff Walk (magnificent views of the mansions and ocean for all 3.5 miles), take a sunset schooner ride out of Bowen or Banisters wharf, tour the mansions, visit the Tennis Hall of Fame, go to Gooseberry beach, surf Second Beach, play golf at Newport National TPC course, take a harbor cruise, fly kites at Brenton Point, take a run or a bike ride on Ocean Drive, fish off of the rocks at Brenton Point, explore Newport History, shop, shop, shop...best of all...grab a bottle of wine, some cheese and crackers and head up to the rooftop deck to recap the events of the day and plan the next day.