Island Park Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 5 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 20)
LOW SEASON SPECIAL (Oct 1 - Dec 23; Mar 15 - May 15: Rent 2 nights, get 3rd free (excludes Holidays).
Welcome to The Springs Cabin Retreat in Island Park Idaho. . . the perfect spot for your family vacation this year!
With room to sleep 20 and all the amenities, this is the perfect spot for your Island Park or Yellowstone vacation. We have room for everybody loaded with plenty to do and we are located in the center of it all.
- Huge Garage can fit a large RV or snowmobile trailers (with trails straight from the cabin)
- 6 bedrooms (see below)
-Bedroom #1 -- King bed, full private bath, futon couch, TV, fireplace, walk-in closet
-Bedroom #2 -- Queen Bed (individual heat in room)
-Bedroom #3 -- Queen Bed (individual heat in room)
-Bedroom #4 -- King Bed
-Bedroom #5 -- Queen Bed
-Bedroom #6 -- Bunkroom, includes 3 Full, 3 Singles (1 full and 1 singles are rollout beds)
- 4 full baths
- 2 kitchens (newly remodeled, dishwasher, 2 Gas Range/Ovens, 2 Microwaves, 2 Fridges, fully stocked with appliances/dishes, etc.)
- Movie Room (includes projector and 70' movie screen)
- DirecTV HD satellite
- WIFI Internet for cabin guests
- Game Room (includes ping pong, darts, foosball, small air hockey, board games)
- Living room #1 includes 42' plasma TV, 2 full couches, and oversized chair
- 2 Large Decks with 2 BBQ grills
- Large Kitchen Table upstairs seats 10 with picnic table just out the door on the deck
- Firepit and backyard outdoor area--nicely wooded and good privacy
- 3 Fireplaces -- individually heated rooms
- Large mudroom and entry to get the snow/mud off
*Cabin does have stairs to main level
Keywords: Cabin, 5 bedrooms + loft
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About James Randall
We live in Idaho Falls, have 4 small children and love to spend time with our family in Island Park!!
James Randall purchased this cabin in 2010
Why James Randall chose Island Park
We love spending good time with our family. . . we wanted a cabin rental option that would fit well with something that we would look for--comfortable, close to the things we like to do, and lots of amenities without being too expensive!! That's what this cabin has.
What makes this cabin unique
It has 2 kitchens, 5 bedrooms, a loft, and 4 bathrooms for under $400!! Also has a huge garage! Close to the river, Big Springs, both lakes, Yellowstone, restaurants, etc.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at your cabin. It was absolutely perfect for our family. We have never had so much fun together and we all want to make it a yearly activity. It's not too far and is centrally located for all our families. I think being all together, but with our own rooms made it just right for us. Our grandkids had so much fun, they never even wanted to leave and go sightseeing. They loved the swings and so did we...it kept them busy for hours and hours. The fire pit is a great touch and we had a great "pioneer fireside" on Fri. night. Besides being spotless, we especially appreciated your attention to every detail imaginable. It was so nice to have sheets/towels/ dishes/ pots &pans/movies/games etc etc provided for us instead of hauling all that stuff back and forth. We will definitely be contacting you again next year.