|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This lovely two bedroom apartment is located just 3 blocks away from green/yellow metro lines, 10 min ride to National Mall. It can accommodate up to six people.
The apartment features:
- two bedrooms (king size bed in the master bedroom, queen size bed in the second bedroom)
- living room with sleeper sofa
- two bathrooms - both with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi, cable TV
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking on the parking lot next to the building for $15 per night (please ask about availability - capacity of the parking lot is limited)
This is what our past guests appreciate most:
1. great location (no need for car, grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall within walking distance)
2. clean and well maintained apartment
3. responsiveness - we are happy to accommodate your requests and assist you should you need any help during your stay
This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean and gorgeous older building with safety features like keyless entry in and out of the building. A few short minutes walk to the metro rail, restaurants, grocery store and pubs. Well stocked kitchen and amenities with lovely IKEA furniture and decorations. We enjoyed our stay and we'll definitely be returning.
The location of this two bedroom unit was perfect. I grew up in DC and felt this place was pretty awesome. It is close to the Metro, buses, shops, restaurants and the grocery store. The building and unit were well cared for and the free laundry was a great addition for us! The kitchen had the appliances and tools you need to prepare meals. I have stayed in several VBROs and this one was really nice! If you are going to DC stay here.
Over all this was a great place. Very easy to get around to shopping, restaurants & the metro. The only problem was no coffee or extra blankets available for the pull out bed. The upper vents could use a cleaning too. Other than those little things it was a great place to stay. I'd recommend it!
We recently travelled to Washington, D.C. to help my daughter move home from school and thought we would make a holiday of it. We needed a place that would be central and would sleep 5 people. The apartment was in a central location. The metro stop and all amenities were close by. It was very easy & close to use the metro to access all of the major sites. The apartment was clean and had everything we required for our stay.
This was a spring breaks vacation for our family a party of 5. Belows are the comments.
- close proximity to Giant groceries, shops, & metro
- nice memory foam bed
- friendly cleaning gentleman, but couldn't speak English
- equipped kitchen, but kitchen very small for 5 people
- apt complex not clean. Strong odor in hallway, dusty in basement (laundry facilities) & in apt
- terrible wifi reception - unusable most of the time
- electrical safety concern - metal prong sticking out of outlet
- furnace blower on 100%, regardless heat cycle on or off; noisy, dusty.
- your contact Carlos was of no help. Contacted him 3x on the 3 items above. No action. Waste of my time calling.
- mbr bath needs new showerhead
- apt is not clean, heating vents very dirty, blowed out dust bunnies and sticking to the wall and ceiling. Counch stains and overall dust on tables and chairs. I don't know if they actually clean the apt before we came. They took the trash out and maybe sweep the floor.
Overall below our expectation, and definitely not worth the price. Take our review for what it's worth. I would not stay here again.
This property accurately reflected the appearance and amenities. I was very clean and well maintained. When I called the owner with a question, was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this property to friends and relatives. Columbia Heights was a great location for tourists without a car. Grocery store, and Target were in the neighbor hood and right by our Metro. Riding the Metro got us where every we wanted to go.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
Off street parking available for $15/night. Limited capacity - please inquire about availability.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Special Event and Holiday Rates apply.
Last minute discount up to 20%.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.