|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This lovely two bedroom apartment is located just 3 blocks away from green/yellow metro lines, 10 min ride to National Mall. It can accommodate up to six people.
The apartment features:
- two bedrooms (king size bed in the master bedroom, queen size bed in the second bedroom)
- living room with sleeper sofa
- two bathrooms - both with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi, cable TV
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking on the parking lot next to the building for $15 per night (please ask about availability - capacity of the parking lot is limited)
This is what our past guests appreciate most:
1. great location (no need for car, grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall within walking distance)
2. clean and well maintained apartment
3. responsiveness - we are happy to accommodate your requests and assist you should you need any help during your stay
My family of four and my mother spent 3 nights here. We used the parking spot on site. The unit was very clean and comfortable. Close to dining, shopping, and the metro. There were a lot of visitor guides and information on sightseeing in the unit. The free laundry was so convenient and nice to come home without a ton of laundry. Two thumbs up!
This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean and gorgeous older building with safety features like keyless entry in and out of the building. A few short minutes walk to the metro rail, restaurants, grocery store and pubs. Well stocked kitchen and amenities with lovely IKEA furniture and decorations. We enjoyed our stay and we'll definitely be returning.
The location of this two bedroom unit was perfect. I grew up in DC and felt this place was pretty awesome. It is close to the Metro, buses, shops, restaurants and the grocery store. The building and unit were well cared for and the free laundry was a great addition for us! The kitchen had the appliances and tools you need to prepare meals. I have stayed in several VBROs and this one was really nice! If you are going to DC stay here.
Over all this was a great place. Very easy to get around to shopping, restaurants & the metro. The only problem was no coffee or extra blankets available for the pull out bed. The upper vents could use a cleaning too. Other than those little things it was a great place to stay. I'd recommend it!
We recently travelled to Washington, D.C. to help my daughter move home from school and thought we would make a holiday of it. We needed a place that would be central and would sleep 5 people. The apartment was in a central location. The metro stop and all amenities were close by. It was very easy & close to use the metro to access all of the major sites. The apartment was clean and had everything we required for our stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$100.00 + Tax|
Off street parking available for $15/night. Limited capacity - please inquire about availability.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Special Event and Holiday Rates apply.
Last minute discount up to 20%.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.