Naujan-et-Postiac Farmhouse Rental Photos and Description
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with bathtub, 1 bathroom with shower, sleeps 12
Our house is ideally located near Bordeaux and St Emilion's world renowned vineyards, in a stunning environment mixing the mineral landscape of an ancient stone quarry, where we built our award winning pool (16m x 4,5m), to the lushness of a 1 hectare landscaped garden. It is a fully renovated 18th century farmhouse that can very comfortably accommodate up to 12 people.
A few facts about the house:
It is roughly 360 sq meters and features:
- 5 bedrooms: 1 master bedroom, 3 bedrooms with double bed plus 1 bedroom with 4 single beds (the 'kids' dorm').
- 4 bathrooms (1 master bath with jacuzzi and Italian shower) plus 3 others with either bathtub or large shower.
- 2 living rooms, one with a working fireplace
- 36sq meters gourmet kitchen with 3 meters long dining table.
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Storage room with 2nd refrigerator for large parties.
The garden is 1 hectare and offers 2 terraces, an outdoor patio/kitchen/BBQ area, a pool house with separate shower and toilet, a heated pool (heated in summer only - 16 m x 4.5 m plus a paddling area for toddlers), a large lawn and a kids play area with swings. Maid and cooking services available upon demand. This is our family home so we took great care in furnishing and decorating it. You'll find a mix of antique and modern furniture, family heirlooms and travel souvenirs, which all contribute to a chic but relaxed atmosphere.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
The F. and S. families stayed at the villa for 5 days. It was awesome! We saw so many things, most notably six wineries. St Emilion was our favorite town and Chateau Haut Brion and Margaux were our favorite wineries.
But we loved the villa the most!
Michelle F. Los Angeles, CA, USA