You really have to see these amazing views! Breathtaking sunrises spring over the Majestic Flatiron Mountains every morning, as seen from this 4000 sf, gorgeous, modern house peering at mountains and valleys from 8,400 ft high. Located up super-scenic Coal Creek Canyon, it is ideally situated within 30 minutes of the Front Range's best towns (Boulder, Golden, Nederland) as well as All Mountain Activities (Skiing, Hiking, Fishing, Rafting, Horses, Climbing). And only 45 min away is Downtown Denver, providing easy access to world-class activities and sports.
This is a home, but with the feel of a luxury hotel. Airy while Cozy, Bright while Romantic. We put a lot of thought into providing for your needs: fine linens, fluffy towels, full kitchen utensils, etc. We even completely redecorated the house with all new furniture and furnishings. Other great amenities include a brand new 14-jet outdoor hot tub, indoor Jacuzzi, 2-car garage, wood-stove, vaulted ceilings, pine wood floors, Berber carpets, and a fully-stocked modern kitchen with gas range and dishwasher. See the link below for 30 more photos & house layout.
Things To Do at the House:
1) Have cocktails at dusk on the Pub Table perched on the wrap-around deck.
2) Saunter to the outdoor Hot Tub for a warm soak while the stars come out.
3) As the night deepens, enjoy a glass of wine indoors with Jacuzzi jets soothing your body while mesmerized by city lights shining between mountains.
4) Watch a Surround-Sound DVD in the Entertainment Room by the fireplace.
5) Catch a DirecTV game in the Fireside Living Room with a log in the wood-stove.
6) Hide with your book on the Chaise Lounge in the Red Room Study.
7) Work (if you must) in the Nature Study as you spot wildlife (deer, elk, fox, hare, lynx) crossing the 2-acre lot.
8) Check email on WiFi from anywhere in the house.
9) Quickly grab provisions at the convenience and liquor stores just 8 minutes away (Very rare and much appreciated in the mountains).
10) Whip up large dinners using two kitchens.
11) Hang out at the picnic table on the Big Deck, listening to mountain stillness and breathing fresh air.
12) Fall asleep in the Master BR on a King-size Aspen Log Bed peering down onto Boulder’s twinkling nightlights.
This home is full of big sunlit windows and mountain-facing rooms providing that wide-open feeling (such as in the Great Room, Nature Study, Big Deck, and 3 bedrooms) that closely connects you to mother nature and the mountain's grandeur. Yet the cleverly built house also provides several hidden nooks that offer lovely solitude (such as the Red Room Study, Beach Cabana, Jacuzzi Corner, or Cabin Room).
The Property's unique layout actually makes it like two places in one, perfect for large or multiple families, or for use by retreat and reunion groups. Although one unit, the great layout is extremely flexible, offering 2 separate living spaces with its 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 laundry rooms, & 2 entrances.
The upper two floors (sleeps 8) have 3BRs, 2BAs, K, LR, DR (Great Room), Den & Entrance. The lower level (sleeps 5+) has a second Master BR and a 'Cabin' bunk room, full BA, LR, K, Large Study & Entrance. An internal stairway connects them, making it ideal for being together when you want while having your own space.
Beyond the house's allure and nearby outdoor sporting options, local towns provide additional fun and activities. inexpensive skiing is only 30 min away at Eldora Resort. For beauty, charm, and culture, nearby Boulder (30 min) is a lovely University town that takes only one visit to fall in love with. The food options and neat shops on Pearl Street Mall are endless. Nederland (25 min) is an authentic mountain town with cute shops, interesting bars and real mountain people, a must-see for the 'Mountain Experience.' Golden (30 min) provides tours of the world's largest Brewery (Coors) and a historic Western downtown with family restaurants, while Denver's sports and museums are world-class (45 min). Popular Western-style Gambling towns are 45 min away, while Famous Red Rocks Amphitheater and the Heritage Square Amusement Park are within 30 minutes out. Challenging Indian Peaks Wilderness Area is 40 min, World-Class Summit County Skiing is 45-60 min, and Rocky Mountain Natl Park is 90 min along the famous Peak-to-Peak Scenic Byway. Other nearby activities include some of the Front Range’s BEST HIKING, Buffalo Bill Cody’s grave/museum, Wineries, and lots more.
We've developed a comprehensive Visitors Guide to help point you the right way, including food, drink, activities and our local favorites.