Behla Palapita is one of 3 beautiful and private oceanfront houses located on 50 meters of Tulum's unspoiled white sand beaches. Its stylish and modern décor merges seamlessly with its surroundings . On beach level, a bright and spacious living area opens onto a covered deck facing one of the world’s most famous beaches (living, dining, kitchen, bathroom, covered deck). Upstairs, huge picture windows fill the bedrooms with sea and sky (2 bedrooms, each with private bath and king-sized bed).
Behla Palapita is one of the best houses in Tulum, perfect to enjoy beach living. Wake to the sound of the waves...eat a fabulous breakfast on your terrace... swim in the warm, clear sea…lounge under a palm tree, or put your feet up (literally) with one of our professional massage therapists. Finish the day with a walk in the shallow surf to a nearby restaurant, or savor a gourmet meal prepared for you at home.
Sister villas: Behla, sleeps 7-8 (3BR+loft); and Behla La Chiquita, sleeps 6
ASK ABOUT OUR OTHER TWO VILLAS - Behla (sleeps 7-8; 3BR+loft); and Behla La Chiquita (sleeps 6; 3BR)
SERVICE AT LAS BEHLAS. At las Behlas, we understand that excellence in service is vital to a perfect vacation, and we make hiring (and maintaining) first-class staff a priority. Our staff is reliable, friendly and competent, and our first employee is still with us. Moreover, management is always available to ensure your needs are met.
ENVIRONMENTAL MEASURES / SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: At the Behlas, you can enjoy the luxury with a clear conscience.
• Our villas use 99% renewable energy comprised of wind and solar power, with a rarely activated propane
(natural) gas generator as backup.
• We have a natural waste water filtration system that filters waste water through a series of tanks and humidals,
ultimately returning cleansed water to the ground.
• In Behla la Chiquita, we have augmented our waste water system with an effective and clean method by which we
filter and recycle gray (shower) water for use in toilets before sending it through the filter/humidal system.
• We compost.
• We recycle.
• We recapture rain water.
• We built las Behlas mainly from local materials, using local labor.
• We value our staff and provide them with good compensation, good opportunities and a good working