Water's Edge Bungalow : Welcome to paradise on the coast of Maine. Water's Edge Bungalow is a charming Maine cottage situated on the edge of Linekin Bay, and we do mean the edge... just steps from your front porch to a private beach with spectacular views of Linekin Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The 1.25 acre property is the last home on a private road at the end of a small peninsula and has a secluded yard surrounded by a beautiful woods.
The Bungalow was built in the 1950's and has 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen and full bath. We have plans to install an outdoor shower room in 2011 as well. The bedrooms are small and simple, the first has a queen bed and the second has 2 twin beds. One living room has a working stone fireplace and both have views of the bay. The kitchen is simple yet well equipped and there is an outdoor dining area and a new 6-burner stainless steel gas grill.
Exclusive Deals: Our property has partnered with many of Boothbay's best attractions, providing you with access to these private facilities at discounted rates. Ask about:
Linekin Bay Resort, enjoy dining packages, sailing, kayaks, tennis, heated oceanfront pool and more. Moorings are available for our guests with boats!
Boothbay Country Club, with preferred tee time reservations.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, receive free admission.
Things to Do and See in and Around Boothbay Harbor: 1. Kayak and swim in waters of Linekin Bay from your private beach or from near by Barrett’s Park.
2. Spend a day at nearby Linekin Bay Resort, a perfect spot for breakfast, lunch, Happy Hour and dinner while the sun sets.
3. Hike 17 unique Boothbay Region Land Trust trails along the coast, in woods or on an island.
4.Visit the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, 248 acres including ornamental gardens, exhibits and cafe. Free tickets available to our guests!
5.Go on a schooner or sailing cruise, or a whale watching trip. Monhegan Island.
6. Explore the art galleries and shops in Boothbay Harbor
7. Fine dining restaurants are available in the nearby towns, or go the “Maine” way and enjoy the finest lobster, crab, world renowned oysters, scallops and mussels at home.
8. Our Thursday Farmers Market offers unbelievable artisan cheeses, breads, organic meats and produce.