Be a privileged Parisian in this high standard 65m² apartment of rare quality.
Indeed, this apartment is exceptional:
• A perfect location central in Montmartre Village, in a stone building, on 2nd floor (no elevator) on prestigious Avenue Junot, 2mn from Sacré Coeur and Subway
• A large and quiet bedroom with bathroom.
• A fully equipped kitchen with top quality NEFF equipment.
• Modern design and wooden floor
Additionally, the decoration of the apartment is tasteful and many closets are available.
One enters in the apartment in a large entrance that opens to the kitchen right, the living and dining areas left and the master Bedroom face.
Living room is simply 'class' with its beautiful wooden floor, windows and designed furniture and decoration. It offers a living and a dining area. Both areas are linked, making it a spacious room. The living area becomes a second bedroom at night time and accommodates 2 extra guests in the comfortable convertible sofa bed.
Dining area offers an oval marble table for up to 6 guests.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped.
The master bedroom with wooden floor offers a very comfortable queen size bed, a large double window and a nice wardrobe. For groups of up to 4 guests, privacy is assured during the night as one can always close the bedroom door that creates to 2 separate spaces.
The ceramic tiled bathroom is accessed from the bedroom. It offers a sink, shower and a great mirror going from floor to ceiling. Toilet is inside the apartment but separated from the bathroom.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• Avenue Junot is called the 'Champs Elysees of Montmartre' because of its width. It is the place of residence of many of the show-biz, entertainers
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses.
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, sacre coeur, design, 1 bedroom, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, haussman, Moulin rouge, galette, painters, artists, Picasso
For obvious security reasons, the Home Pointer has been positioned in a 100 meters radius of the apt actual location.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.