|Minimum Stay||7 - 30 nights|
One picture is worth a 1000 words does NOT apply to our spectacular condo! As Florida condo renters for years, purchasing, updating and decorating this unit was a labor of love for the owners. Working in the fast-paced NYC music industry, their primary consideration was peace, seclusion and privacy. Hutchinson Island is Florida’s best kept secret. This barrier island is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the serene and beautiful Indian River. The owners found it quite by accident by searching Google key words such as, “private vacation getaway”, and “secluded island.” With the exception of one Marriott Resort, there are no huge hotel conglomerates, no crowded beaches, just miles of breathtaking, serene, shell packed beaches and miraculously, only a very few condos restricted to the maximum 5 story height. We choose the Spoonbill because it is only one of two units on south Hutchinson Island offering one week rentals.
Here’s why our unit is so special to us (and our ecstatic renters):
1) Directly on the Atlantic ocean…..only steps away!
2) Spacious balcony encompassing the living room and master bedroom with a breathtaking, panoramic view of the ocean and large, heated pool.
3) Meticulously maintained and tastefully decorated in cool tropical hues of green, blue and turquoise and completely renovated with new furniture, fixtures, upholstery and accents, by the owner/decorator.
4) 1100 sf completely tiled apartment includes large living room with comfortable leather convertible sleeper and recliner to relax in front of a 37” HD flat panel TV. A full dining area and modern kitchen with new appliances (and completely stocked for those of you who want to cook in). A large master bedroom with a new, firm, king mattress, adjoining updated bathroom and sliding door to ocean-front balcony. Lovely, large guest bedroom has 2 twin beds with adjoining updated bathroom.
5) The historic, quaint town of Stuart is located just minutes away with a colorful array of novelty and antique shops, fine dining and live theatre performances at the Lyric Theatre. The Lyric stage hosts a year-round schedule of world-class performances from national and internationally renowned artists featuring concerts, comedy, musicals, drama and dance.
6) Only 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes from Tradition Field in Port Saint Lucie, the spring training camp for the New York Mets and 35 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL, the spring training camp for the St. Louis Cardinals. Disney World and Universal Studios are only 2 hours away.
7) Located next to the Marriott Sandpiper Resort and Tiki bar, amenities include golf and tennis nearby, deep sea fishing, boating and biking.
We so enjoyed returning to our favorite spot on Hutchinson Island! Without question, it is clean, comfortable and spacious! It's classy decor and breathtaking view just outside the double balcony was, again, a welcome reprieve. Thank you for allowing us to bring our family together and enjoy your beautiful condo with all it's amenities!
This condo is luxury on the beach. It is beautifully furnished with all you need along with a beach umbrella, chairs, and beach towels. The owners have made it feel like home away from home with a welcoming feeling as soon as you enter. The large balcony is private with chairs to lounge on or a table and chairs to eat on as you overlook the ocean. The view of the Atlantic is gorgeous from inside and out. This condo is within steps of the beach, pool, and grill if you like barbecuing outside. I would rate this condo a 5 Star compared to high end resorts we have stayed in the past.. Because of all this condo has to offer I would return again whenever possible.
We had a fabulous month here. The unit is clean, comfortable and updated. The ocean is right there! We loved being so close to the beach, where we could walk and swim, even in February. Indian Plantation is very pretty and well maintained. There are lots of good restaurants nearby and Stuart is a cute town. If you like the pool, it is very convenient and the year-round residents welcome everyone to the daily pool gathering. It was just a perfect month.
One of the better beach condos we have stayed at. Owners and the local real estate team we great to work with - absolutely no hitches. The Condo was immaculate, with a fresh coat of paint. It overlooks the ocean and the pool. My wife reported the kitchen was equipped with everything we needed, unlike most rentals. My kids reported it had all of the fun stuff - fishing pole and gear, boogie board, sand castle pails and shovels, beach towels, etc... We loved Stuart and Jensen for the restaurants and seafood shops. Location proved great for the kids. It is walking distance to the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center, Elliott Museum, and the surprising House of Refuge Museum. The two double beds in the guest bedroom were a little firm, but the master bed was great. Highly recommended.
Our family could not wish for a better place to stay. Immaculately clean, fabulously decorated and abundantly equipped to worry about nothing but having a great relaxing time. The balcony spanning two rooms with a spectacular ocean view was a home for many outdoor meals, star gazing, naps, sunrises and simply indulging into mesmerizing ocean sound and breeze. Location was just perfect. Away from crowds, close to stock on groceries and numerous places to eat/shop and etc. The beach felt as deserted as it can get adding to overall mood of being relaxed and gotten away. Saving the best for last is the owners. Extremely helpful and attentive and going far and beyond making sure you get your needs met and questions answered. Simple loved everything about this experience. Strongly recommend but hoping you won’t take the week when we want to come back ;)
Plenty of shopping and fabulous dining only minutes away. Historic Stuart features antique and novelty shops as well as fine dining. Only 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes from Tradition Field in Port. St. Lucie, the spring training camp for the New York Mets and 35 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL, the spring training camp for the St. Louis Cardinals. Disney World and Universal Studios are only 2 hours away. Located next to the Marriott Sandpiper Resort, nearby amenities include an 18 hole golf course, tennis, deep sea fishing, biking as well as a Tiki bar.
Other Activities: Shopping, Boating, Shelling, Miniature golf
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
In Season Spring
Apr 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Dec 01-Jan 31 .. $1950/week .. $3300/2 weeks .. $4500/month
Feb 01-Mar 31 .. Monthly only: $4600.
Apr 01-Apr 30 .. $1950/week .. $3300/2 weeks .. $4500/month
May 01-Nov 30 .. $1450/week .. $2100/2 weeks .. $2900/month
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.