One picture is worth a 1000 words does NOT apply to our spectacular condo! As Florida condo renters for years, purchasing, updating and decorating this unit was a labor of love for the owners. Working in the fast-paced NYC music industry, their primary consideration was peace, seclusion and privacy. Hutchinson Island is Florida’s best kept secret. This barrier island is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the serene and beautiful Indian River. The owners found it quite by accident by searching Google key words such as, “private vacation getaway”, and “secluded island.” With the exception of one Marriott Resort, there are no huge hotel conglomerates, no crowded beaches, just miles of breathtaking, serene, shell packed beaches and miraculously, only a very few condos restricted to the maximum 5 story height. We choose the Spoonbill because it is only one of two units on south Hutchinson Island offering one week rentals.
Here’s why our unit is so special to us (and our ecstatic renters):
1) Directly on the Atlantic ocean…..only steps away!
2) Spacious balcony encompassing the living room and master bedroom with a breathtaking, panoramic view of the ocean and large, heated pool.
3) Meticulously maintained and tastefully decorated in cool tropical hues of green, blue and turquoise and completely renovated with new furniture, fixtures, upholstery and accents, by the owner/decorator.
4) 1100 sf completely tiled apartment includes large living room with comfortable leather convertible sleeper and recliner to relax in front of a 37” HD flat panel TV. A full dining area and modern kitchen with new appliances (and completely stocked for those of you who want to cook in). A large master bedroom with a new, firm, king mattress, adjoining updated bathroom and sliding door to ocean-front balcony. Lovely, large guest bedroom has 2 twin beds with adjoining updated bathroom.
5) The historic, quaint town of Stuart is located just minutes away with a colorful array of novelty and antique shops, fine dining and live theatre performances at the Lyric Theatre. The Lyric stage hosts a year-round schedule of world-class performances from national and internationally renowned artists featuring concerts, comedy, musicals, drama and dance.
6) Only 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes from Tradition Field in Port Saint Lucie, the spring training camp for the New York Mets and 35 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL, the spring training camp for the St. Louis Cardinals. Disney World and Universal Studios are only 2 hours away.
7) Located next to the Marriott Sandpiper Resort and Tiki bar, amenities include golf and tennis nearby, deep sea fishing, boating and biking.