Great Condo at Great Prices. Vacation style in our three bedroom, two bath (1400 sq ft.) condo situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in the Turtle Walk complex in Destin/Okaloosa Island. Now offering free wireless internet service for all guests!!!!!!!!!! Our privately owned condo sleeps eight guests, there is one king be in the master bedroom, two queen beds, and two roll away beds. Our vacation rental overlooks the condo pool and the sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Step out on our second floor balcony which is accessible from the living room and the master bedroom
HURRY SPRING & SUMMER DATES ARE GOING FAST!!!!!!!!
Our condo is in a ten unit building, therefore the beach and pool are not crowded like other high-rise condos. The kitchen is fully-equipped with microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, and pantry. Our condo has a full-size washer and dryer in a large utility room. Gorgeous panoramic views overlooking the beach. Covered parking helps protect your vehicle. There is beach service provided to the renter at no cost.
We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express for your rental. You will enjoy the privacy of our unit!
This was our first time staying at the Turtle Walk. We brought the whole family 3 kids and in-laws. This was the first time for the kids and in-laws to see the ocean. The condo was amazing...it felt like home away from home. Having a washer and dryer right in our condo was WONDERFUL. The rooms were comfortable the view from our balcony was breathtaking. The beach was so quiet and peaceful in the mornings. It was nice to be so close and be able to take walks with my hubby. :). The kids enjoyed having the option of a pool and beach. The beach was never crowded and was always well maintained. The location is perfect...Destin was super busy so it was nice to get away from the crowds after we came back to the condo. The kitchen had everything you would need and more. Thanks so much for letting stay in this wonderful place. We came home with wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. We miss it already and can't wait to come back in the future.
Every year my family of 8 goes on a vacation to the beach and this year we chose Turtle Walk. The location was perfect! We loved that the beach wasn't crowded! The condo was very nice and clean and the WiFi was blazing fast! We will definitely be back!
We stayed at Turtle Walk on a couples' weekend and could not have been happier with the accommodations. The location is convenient to grocery stores and dining. The beach was not crowded due this being a low rise property. The condo and pool area were clean and the walk to the the beach was very short. We can't wait to come back here!
Enjoyed our visit. Clean, easy to get to and efficient. It was so nice to walk straight out on the uncrowded beach. Would definitely stay here again.
We just returned from Spring Break in this condo.
I cannot say enough good things about our condo at Turtle Walk, the pictures do not even do it justice. The entire unit exceeded our expectations and was PERFECT in every way! Located right on the beach with easy access to everything...we will DEFINITELY be making Turtle Walk our vacation destination again!!
This was our first trip to the area, but won't be our last. This condo is simply superb . . . it has everything you need for a stress-free vacation . . . and here are our top reasons why:
1. The condo is spacious and very clean.
2. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the items you need to prepare meals.
3. The views from the balcony are spectacular . . . accompanied by a pleasant ocean breeze.
4. The condo is so close to the beach - just a quick walk over the sand dune . . . and the chair service was super nice to have.
5. There are TV's and dvd players in each room, so all can go and relax with their favorite show.
6. There is a cart in the covered parking unit which is very helpful when loading/unloading your car.
7. The condo and surrounding area are both very family friendly . . . and feel very safe.
8. The condo is situated just down the street from many family friendly restaurants.
9. The condo complex has a pool which our girls loved to use after a day on the beach.
10. And finally, Ken & Edie (property owners) are so wonderful to interact with . . . I think they even pre-ordered some sunshine for us!
So all in all, we would highly recommend this property!