Fort Morgan Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Note: We also have a two bedroom condo right next door.
Lodging tax rate has been reduced to 6% - compare to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach which is 11%
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What tower and floor is the condo on? Bristol Tower. 10th Floor.
2. Is the condo beach front? Yes, the condo is direct Gulf/beach front. The condo has a private balcony off of the living room and master bedroom that looks directly out to the beach and Gulf.
3. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The master bath and one of the other bedrooms have en suite bathroom with tub and shower. The Third bedroom has a bathroom with a walk in shower directly across from the bedroom.
4. What size are the beds? Two Queen size beds and One King Size Bed. Also sleeper sofa in the living room.
5. Does the condo have carpet or tile? The condo has tile throughout to provide for a cleaner environment. The bedrooms have area rugs next to the beds and in the living room, for comfort.
6. Are sheets, towels, and a full kitchen available? Yes, the condo has a fully equipped kitchen and all
sheets and towels are provided (except beach towels).
7. What entertainment items are provided? The living room has a 40 inch flat panel TV, the master bedroom has a 32 inch flat panel TV, and the other two bedrooms have 19 inch flat panel TVs. There is a DVD player in the living room and one of the queen bedrooms.
8. Does the condo have WiFi and phone? Yes, WiFi is provided at no extra charge. There is a phone with free domestic long distance.
9. Is there a recliner? Yes, we have a leather recliner in the living room.
10. What amenities are available on the property? There is an outdoor pool, hot tub, and kiddie pool on the beach side of the tower that the condo is located in, that you may use at NO extra charge.
There is also a children’s playground, basketball hoops and volleyball nets on the beach available for free.
There is one beach front restaurant (Coast) and one sports bar restaurant (Hideaway) at the property
entrance. At the entrance, is also a ice cream shop and a gift shop.
There is a spa (massages and other spa services) and beauty salon in the clubhouse.
11. Does the owner have a clubhouse membership? We have a clubhouse membership which allows you to use the clubhouse amenities for an additional fee (contact for fee schedule). Scroll down to Other Amenities, below, to see what is included. Other rental companies may tell you that you do not have to pay a fee to use the club facilities, however, they build the fee into the total cost. Our rental rates are lower than the rental companies, even when you add in the club fee.
Note that the fee is per condo (not per person) and you only have to pay the fee for the number of days you want to use the amenities, while other rental agencies require you to pay for your whole stay.
12. Are there grills? There are charcoal grills in back of the clubhouse parking lot.
13. How often is the condo repaired and updated? We take pride in having condo rentals that are in good repair, updated and frequently deep cleaned. Any issues renters identify are taken care of immediately. We personally deep clean the condos 3-4 times per year and make any needed repairs or updates to the condo.
14. Do you have any other condos available? Yes. We have a two bedroom right next door.
15. Bonus: You will have full access to the outside owner's closet which has anything previous guests have left behind. This could include: boogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, coolers, beach toys, etc. You may also use the closet to store and lock up any of your beach and fishing items. There are also beach chair rentals on the beach (check with clubhouse for rates).
We can also refer you to local rental companies that rent and provide other services: Rentals of Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas, Beach Tents, Bikes, Cribs, Highchairs, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Beach Games, also Parasailing, and Kayaking and Sailing cruises, Kayaking Tours, and Grocery Delivery
16. Why rent through this owner, rather than a rental agency?
a. Rates are significantly lower than rental agency rates.
b. You will receive personal attention from the owner through the rental process and during your stay, and not from someone at a desk who does not have a personal vested interest in the condo, and may not even know what the condo looks like.
c. Any maintenance issues will be resolved immediately by our maintenance staff. If there are any issues with cleaning, our cleaning company will resolve immediately.
d. The owner is only a phone call away, if you have any questions or issues with the condo.
17. What time is Check In and Check Out?
a. Check In is 3:00 PM (earlier arrival may be
available - contact owner for more information).
b. Check Out is 10 AM. (late check out may be
available - contact owner for more information).
18. Does the condo have a washer and dryer? Yes.
19. Is the condo smoke free and pet free? Yes.
20. Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept credit cards.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
We wanted to take a minute and tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at bristol , your place is very comfortable , great location , quiet and family oriented
we would definitely come back , we will also recommend you to all of our friends .
thanks again Judy for a wonderful week.
We treat our condo rental as if we were staying there ourselves. We personally make sure the unit is deep cleaned often and that proper repairs and upgrades are made to the unit. Tile has been installed througout the unit so that the unit can be kept clean for your stay.
The Fort Morgan/Gulf Shores area not only has spectacular beaches but also offers great fishing, championship golfing and wonderful dining within easy driving distance. People are friendly and down to earth and make vacationers feel welcome with their Southern hospitality. We have traveled all over the World and the Beach Club rivals any vacation destination we have seen.
The Beach Club is unparalled in its beauty, first class accomodations and peaceful location off the beaten path. You can take long walks on the sugar white beach without the crowded conditions that are common in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach. You can also walk along the boardwalk that extends along the beach side of the property or you can walk out to the Village Market and Ice Cream/Coffee shop for a bite to eat or to pick up forgotten food items or snacks. You can also shop in the upscale gift shop for gifts or something for yourself. You can also dine in the beautiful clubhouse restaurant either on the balcony overlooking the Gulf or sit in the beautifully appointed restaurant and bar.
The property has so much more to offer than other condo complexes. We have 5 outdoor pools and hot tubs. The Bristol tower also has a kiddie pool.
There is a Gulf Front clubhouse with indoor pool, exercise facility, lockers, showers, steam room, sauna, Gulf front restaurant/bar, and European spa and also a beauty salon. There are cabana rentals at the clubhouse pool
We have acres of Gulf front property with walking areas on the north side of the property, a boardwalk across the beach side of the property. There is a trolley service throughout the property (seasonal), gift shop, coffee and ice cream shop, deli/restaurant at the Village Market which has last minute food and other items that you might need.
Kiva Dunes Golf course is right next door and a marina is just down the road. Tacky Jacks II restaurant is at the marina.