|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Sea Site Heights is a charming, comfy, semi oceanfront Outer Banks condo in Resort Rodanthe. This second floor, corner unit is bright and airy with lovely views of the ocean and sound, and overlooks the pool. Access the unit using the stairs or elvator. Enjoy cooking in the fully equiped, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar. This kitchen boasts all new appliances & gourmet cookware. Relax and watch the sunrise and sunset from two covered, furnished decks. The condo is equiped with WI-FI, cable TV in bedrooms and livingroom (expanded cable), board games, puzzles, books, DVDs and Stereo/CD. Use the private boardwalk to our pristine beach or relax by the pool. Master bedroom has queen size bed with private bath. Guest bedroom has two twin beds with bath. There is a queen size pull-out sofa in the living room with a foam mattress cover for comfort. FULL LINENS INCLUDED WITH WEEKLY RENTAL. Pool open from May 1st to Sept 30. New carpeting, TVs & queen mattress in master bedroom.
World Renowned Fishing & Water-Sports: For the avid fisherman, the Outer Banks are world renowned. Bring your fishing poles for surf (100' to the beach) or sound fishing (licenses are available at The Fishing Hole and Hatteras Jacks), fish off the Rodanthe Pier or spend a day on a charter boat out of Hatteras Village. Bring home your prize fish & clean them at our fish cleaning station & cook them in the gourmet kitchen or grill them on the available grills located on the property. Water-sports enthusiasts can windsurf on the Pamlico sound or at the famous Canadian Hole, kayak in the ocean or sound, kiteboard, boogey board and surf.
It was our first trip to the outerbanks but definately won't be our last. It was probably the best vacation of our lives! The weather was perfect, your condo was immaculate and the location was perfect. We went from Ocacroke to the northern end, saw 3 lighthouses and about 30 wild horses. The ocean was too rough to swim but it didn't matter! We watched Kiteboarding and the sunset and had some of the best food in Nags Head! What a wonderful and rejuvinating week! Thanks for letting us rent your beautiful home!
Located 45 minutes south of Nags Head, the town of Rodanthe is part of the Cape Hatteras National Seashore which is a haven for recreation, relaxation and reflection. Surrounded by the Pamlico Sound to the West and the Atlantic Ocean to the East, and pristine beaches, there is something for everyone. Rodanthe is a water sports enthusiast's dream - kayaking, windsurfing, kiteboarding, surfing, and world class fishing.
Rodanthe has family owned pubs, restaurants, and coffee shops to satisfy the appetite, as well as gift shops, local artists' galleries, and much more.
South of Rodanthe, visit the towns of Avon, Buxton, Frisco, and Hatteras Village and experience the history that each has to offer. North of Rodanthe, visit Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge, Wright Brothers Memorial in Kitty Hawk, Manteo and Roanoke offer the NC Aquarium & the Lost Colony.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 27 2014 - Dec 26 2014
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
Weekly rates include bed linens, towels, & cleaning
* Rental week is Saturday to Saturday (departure by 10 AM)
Credit cards accepted via PayPal & HomeAway.com.. bank transfer or personal check. Personal checks must clear prior to entry. 25% deposit required at signing of lease & remaining 75% balance due 1 month prior to check-in. Directions for entry will be provided upon full payment only.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.