Eagle Pointe Villa Rental Photos and Description
South facing 4 Bedrooms, 2 King Masters,2 Twins, 3 Baths, Lake View, (Sleeps 8)
Our Privately owned Villa has the following:
1. Bedroom 1 (Master) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 26in TV, Hair dryer, Walk in wardrobe, patio doors leading to pool area.
2. Bedroom 2 (Master also) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 22in TV, Hair dryer and Walk in wardrobe.
3. Bedroom 3 & 4 - Both have Twin beds with walk in wardrobes. Shared 3rd Family Bath/Shower room. 1 Room has 14in TV.
4. The bedroom layout makes it ideal for 2 families or for having the grandparents along.
5. The Lounge area is spacious with a 42in Flat Sceen TV, Home Cinema system/DVD/Stereo and patio doors leading to pool area.
6. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you could need should you wish to eat in. The utility room with seperate washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron.
7. It has its own south facing screened pool (24ft x 13ft) with extended deck area for those relaxing days sunbathing or a quiet drink in the evening after a long day at the parks! The pool can be heated for a small additional charge. And don't forget the lovely lake view, watching for wildlife.
8. The villa has free internet access available, ethernet cable or wireless plus free calls to within USA and Canada.
9. The villa is on the quiet development of Eagle Pointe. This is just off the main 192, so if you don't fancy eating in then you wont have far to go to find an excellent selection of restaurants. This, together with the fact you are only 10 mins from the gates of Disney and 5 mins from Walmart, makes it an ideal location.
Well we think so!
10. A local Management company maintain our property and assist our guests during their stay.
Keywords: House, Villa, Apartment, Disney
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Caroline & John Wilkinson
We live in the UK but love our vacations in Florida and visit at least twice a year. We love the weather and the fact that we can combine the relaxation around the villa and pool with the excitement of the Theme parks.
Caroline & John Wilkinson purchased this villa in 1999
Why Caroline & John Wilkinson chose Eagle Pointe
It's close to all the main attractions yet on a quiet development that lets us get away from it all as well.
The property has an ideal layout for 2 families travelling together or a family with grandparents.
What makes this villa unique
We love having breakfast by the pool looking out over the lake at the rear and sitting in an evening watching the sun go down.
It's close to the excitement but allows you to get some relaxation if needed.
We think it's an ideal location.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with our stay last week at your vacation home. Your home is beautiful and we would like to rent your property again in mid September.
Thanks again for assisting us in a fantastic vacation!