Located at the beginning of the Wild and Scenic North Umpqua corridor on Scenic Byway 138. World class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, sight seeing, Rock Creek Fish Hatchery, Colliding Rivers, Covered Bridges, Crater Lake National Park, Diamond and Lemolo Lakes, Umpqua National Forest with numerous waterfalls and campgrounds. Many varietal winery tours a short drive from the Guesthouse.
You can have just the Main House, for groups up to 11, $195 first two and $20 per additional persons and/or add Studio One for $125 first two, $20 additional persons up to 6 and/or add Studio Two for $125 first two, $20 additional persons up to 4 plus small child.
Main House has 3 queens, one double, three twins. Studio One has queen, and a bunk bed with double,twin, trundle. Studio Two has queen, double futon, single futon.
Main House has its own Jacuzzi outside. Studios share a Jacuzzi outside. Three barbecues.
Main House and Studios are fully furnished and have parking.
10% discount off lodging when rafting with North Umpqua Outfitters, www.nuorafting.com
What a spacious comfortable rental! We stayed at Swift Water Guest house with four adults and six children. There was plenty of seating and space to sleep. I loved the large dining table; it was nice to have all the cousins eating and playing games together. All the appliances worked perfectly and the kitchen was great for cooking in. The view from the deck is beautiful and the hot tub was perfect after our fun day of rafting. Rafting on the Umpqua River was a memory our family will never forget. Even our seven year olds had a blast! I would highly recommend this rental for small and large groups. We city people really enjoyed the wilderness and adventure. Thanks!!!
Our group Had a great time at the Swiftwater Park Guest House. We meet up with old friends and shared all 3 units, we had a large B.B.Q. on the deck and soaked in the hot tubes, kitchens had everything we needed to cook and clean up our mess. 12 people and the girls enjoyed the very clean house and studios and we all enjoyed the personal space here and it was just a short walk to a trail to the Waterfall where the fish were jumping over it. We will be back in the summer to try the Whitewater rafting!
We were 12 people spending Aug 23-25 in this rental. The house is located in scenic green nature close to a park which is tempting for all fishermen. Spending couple of hours in the park, we witnessed catching 5 huge steel heads.
- The house doesn't have any security deposit or cleaning fee which is good but I think the the total price is a little bit expensive.
- It has no dish washer and laundry machine.
- The first day we tried hot tub but didn't work, called the owner and he came quickly and turned it on. We were thinking that it was our fault because of touching the power box besides it but an hour after he left again the hot tub stopped working!
- In the rental description it is listed 7 bedrooms. 5 bedrooms which is supposedly for main house and 2 others for separate studios. The time we moved in we found out that it has only 3 very small bedroom in the main house. That is why the owner didn't put any pictures of them.
- The property was clean and well equipped with the bathroom stuffs such as soap, shampoo and towels.
- The main house is in the second floor and in the first floor there is manager office which looks like a souvenir shop. So it doesn't give you enough privacy feeling.
With all due respect to the property owners, I can't recommend this rental to my friends. Hope they update rental description and make it more realistic.
The Swiftwater Park Guesthouse is located at the confluence of the Scenic and Wild North Umpqua River and Rock Creek. From Swiftwater, whitewater raft with North Umpqua Outfitters, hike the North Umpqua Trail, fish the famous fishing hole at Deadline Falls or visit the Rock Creek Fish Hatchery. Swiftwater is a short drive from swimming holes and short waterfall hikes. Area is known for world class whitewater rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and fishing. Crater Lake National Park entrance is only 63 miles East on our Scenic Byway 138, one of Oregon's premier drives.
Other Activities: whitewater rafting, fishing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|Pet Fee||$10.00 + Tax|
Main House $195 first 2, $20 per person extra up to 11; please inquire for rates if need additional studios
These rates are per night. Inquire for weekly or monthly
2015 changes: Rates for the Studios will be $125 for the first two and $20 per additional person. Pets are still $10 per pet per night.
Payment in full for one night. Multiple nights require a 50% deposit. Balance will be due upon arrival and will be charged to the credit card on file unless other instructions are given.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: