Staten Island House Rental Photos and Description
How travelers found the ideal NYC villa close to the 5 best holiday attractions.
Celebrate the holidays in your own private villa with close access to the city.
Whether you want to ice skate under the enormous tree in Rockefeller Center, see the Christmas Spectacular Show in Radio City, gaze at the beautiful decorated windows of Saks Fifth AWvenue or just sit by a warm fire sipping hot chocolate, this magnificent 8 bedroom, 7 bath villa is the perfect place to be during the holiday season.
Only 25 minutes away from it all, you can have the best of both worlds – the hustle and bustle of the city and the peace and serenity of a warm and cozy villa nestled in a private nature reserve. Plenty of indoor things to do for the entire family. Pool table, football, basketball, arcade game, video game console, board games and more.
Insider Tips for 5 Best New York Holiday Attractions
New York City has some of the most unique and enjoyable holiday events and venues of anywhere in the world. So where do the insiders go every year, keeping up with a traditional New York Christmas?Here are the 5 best holiday attractions the city has to offer.
Remember that all of these venues are just minutes from our beautiful villa and with just a quick ferry or car ride you can be in the heart of the city enjoying yourself:
1. Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree - The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is one of the most historic sites in all of New York. The annual lighting of the tree is something you don’t want to miss. The ceremony is free and open to the public and this year will happen on the 3rd of December from 7-9:00 p.m.
Note: The rink at Rockefeller center is also gives you and your friends and family a real quintessential NYC experience under the holiday tree.
2. Winter’s Eve ant Lincoln Square– Don’t miss New York’s larges holiday festival with artists, musicians, dangers and street performers. This festival has entertainment; food and holiday cheer and is on December 1st from 5:30-9:00 p.m.
3. Macy’s Holiday Windows – Stroll along 5thAvenue as you stare in awe at the Macy’s Holiday Windows. Stop in and shop too! The windows will be displayed starting in mid-November and through the holidays.
4. New York City Theatre Holiday Shows–Take a night (or two) and see a holiday show at New York City Theater. The Nutcracker opens on November 29th and Mariah Carey will perform Christmas music on December 15th. There will also be traditional holiday New York plays including A Christmas Carolopening on December 21st and How the Grinch Stole Christmasopening on December 5th. Don’t forget about the famous Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
5. Dylan’s Candy Bar–And while you’re in the city don’t forget to visit Dylan’s Candy Bar for a holiday treat.
And all of this can be done while staying in the lap of luxury just outside the city where you will be able to enjoy amenities of the villa which includes three separate living areas within the home. Other amenities include a Jacuzzi tub, limousine shuttle to and from the airport, spa services, entertainment room, exercise corner, state of the art kitchen, pool table and game areas.
Additional Tips for Your NYC Holiday
In addition to the best attractions in New York, there are also several other noteworthy events that the locals rave about that you can visit while staying in our villa. These include the NY Botanical Garden: Holiday Train Show, Artist & Fleas at Chelsea and Williamsburg Holiday Market, Winter Village at Bryant Park and Brooklyn Pop-Up Holiday Market.
Holiday Meals & Drinks for NY Vacation During the Holidays
While in the city you stop and take in the holiday infused restaurants and beverages. Some of the best places located just minutes from the villa are:
Roni-Sue Chocolates on Forsyth Street, City Bakery on 3 West 18th Street or L.A. Burdick on 5 East 20th Street for the best hot chocolate in the city. If you’d like to enjoy a festive cup of hot apple cider go to Juicy Lucy and order the Spiced Apple Cider or the Hot Cider at Grow NYC Greenmarkets.
Lucky Strike wraps their restaurant in festive garlands and twinkling lights. Enjoy a snack or full meal at this downtown bistro that serves both American and French food. Rolf’s German Restaurantis infused with extreme Christmas decorations in a place where French and German cuisine are served with distinct flavor.The NoMad which is said to have the best restaurant Christmas tree in NYC, serves French, Spanish and Mediterranean foods and is said to have the most “luxurious chicken in NYC.”
And when you get home from the NYC hustle and bustle, relax with a hot cocoa near the fireplace. Enjoy the billiard room with nearby foosball championship for your family. Relax in your room with your cable TV and refrigerator.
The villa is just 8 miles from New York City, and 2 miles from Brooklyn. The estate is located 10 miles from Newark International Airport and 27 miles from JFK.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
We are world travelers who want to share our dream mansion with those who appreciate the finest things in life. We expect only the best when we travel and deliver the same for our guests with our 5 star luxury experience. We've formed lifetime friendships with many of our guests who now return to the Villa again and again! You will make memories to last a lifetime at this dream vacation estate.
Owner/Manager purchased this house in 2005
Why Owner/Manager chose Staten Island
If you are looking for something special -- an exclusive relationship that delivers a unique experience to every guest, this is the home for you!
What makes this house unique
We welcome you into our family with an experience that lasts a lifetime. Hotels can give you a place to stay -- if you desire a special one of a kind NYC experience with memories that you will never forget, contact us to plan your getaway experience.