18th Arrondissement Montmartre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
This exquisite apartment (4 guests, 2 bedrooms) is located on the 7th floor (US standard with elevator) in a typical Montmartre building. It is located “rue d’Orchampt”, one of the highest rated streets in Montmartre. “rue d’Orchampt” is a small and quiet street featuring many romantic artists studios. Close by lies the famous place du Bateau Lavoir. This is where many famous artists lived, PICASSO, MODIGLIANI, Albert CAMUS, Max JACOB.
The apartment was recently redesigned with love and taste by the owner. Her daughter lived there for more than 10 years and still live sin the neighborhood.
• Entering the apartment, one is overwhelmed by the light and the views over Paris roofs. It gives a home feeling right away, as if one were at the country side, thanks also to the
presence of this nice garden, full of greeneries. For this reason, the apartment is very calm.
• One enters in the living room. It has 2 windows. It is furnished with a sofa and a table that sits 4 guests. Decoration is subtile (paints, objects, furniture) and colors are carefully chosen.
• The kitchen is open space, fully equipped including dishwasher.
• The main bedroom offers a double bed which has direct view over Paris. It is equipped with a large closet and linked to the bathroom.
• The bathroom is decorated with small tiles. It is equipped with a bath with shower, and hides the washer dryer.
• The 2nd bedroom offers bunk beds. They are large enough to sleep adults. Once again the window offers view over Paris.
• Toilets are separate (but inside the apt).
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
SACRE COEUR church is 3 mn walking distance. Les abbesses, the trendy part of Montmartre is just down the square: many restaurants, shops and nice café terraces. The ABBESSES SUBWAY station is 2 mn walk. PIGALLES & BLANCHE stations are only 3 mn away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums...
Last point, we are staying 1 block away. We are here if you need help.
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, sacre coeur, family, design, 2 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, Moulin rouge, galette, elevator, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, view, roofs, sky, skylight
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why The Owner chose 18th Arrondissement Montmartre
The daughter of owners lived in that apt for 10 years. They decided to keep the apt and rent it short term to be able to use is from time to time.
Guestbook comments from the manager
The Orchampt apartment is a perfect place for either a business or holiday trip. I used the apartment with 2 colleagues during our exhibition at the Paris Air Show, Le Bourget. Although compact, this is a prime location, within 2 minutes walk of the main restaurant area of Monmartre and within about 3-4 minutes of the Sacré Coeur. Despite this close proximity the street is unbelievably quiet and this apartment offers respite from the fatigue that Paris can sometimes bring! Incidentally the views from the windows are splendid and you can see several miles over Paris. The kitchen is well equipped and the living room is a well decorated and comfortable place to relax. The free wi-fi was not something I expected and it made the stay even more appealing as it was just like being at home! The beds were clean, bright and extremely comfy. Even the freeview TV was a nice surprise, with plenty of channels to watch, or bring your own films and use the DVD player. I can recommend this place 100%.