Kailua Kona House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This spacious, upgraded and tastefully decorated three bedroom home has sweeping ocean view in the quiet gated community of Kahakai Estates. Located within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, beaches less than a mile from the historic downtown Kailua-Kona. Private pool and outdoor kitchen are waiting for you. Enjoy the morning coffee from the large patio overlooking the ocean and watch the sunset on the Kona coast while barbequing fresh catch of the day.
Enjoy resort style living in Hawaii from this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath residence located just minutes from downtown Kailua-Kona . This home has been newly upgraded throughout with stone, tile, granite and custom travertine showers. Home also features:
• Central A/C (included at no additional charge);
• New Fixtures in baths and Kitchen ;
• Large Patio with partially covered lanai;
• Ample outdoor dining and sunbathing furniture and outdoor grill;
• Luscious Lawn, landscape with beautiful palms and tropical flowers
• Custom interior paint throughout; - Bonus Office Den with two computer stations is available for checking emails and web surfing.
• Netflix Instant movies and premium movie-on-demand rental service are available for guests at no charge.
Master suite is furnished with king-size bed, large bath with double vanities, large shower, and a walk-in closet. The second bedroom offers queen size bed, large built-in closet, TV and beautiful polynesian artwork. Third bedrooms have king-size bed and large closet. These two bedrooms share the second bathroom with walk-in glass shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped for casual dining or island entertaining. Furnished in a Polynesian motif, the living/dining room area is a great place to entertain, relax and plan for tomorrow's activities.
The sunsets are spectacular in Kona and the starlit skis are awesome. Come and make our home in Paradise, your home away from home.
Please visit VIRTUAL TOUR link below.
Hawaii Tax I.D NO. W88732466-01
Keywords: kahakai, oceanview, private, gated community, upscale, luxury
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed