Come share in the serenity and beauty of South Beach living, as we have done for over 15 years. Located at the point where the Atlantic Ocean and Calibogue Sound meet, the area is ideal for any and all water activities you can imagine. Come find your peaceful vacation within the gated community of Sea Pines Plantation.
Renovated top to bottom, our villa has an updated kitchen with cabinets and granite counters, including new appliances, dishware, cooking utensils. A granite breakfast bar was added for additional seating and to take advantage of the views of Calibogue Sound. A favorite spot for children during breakfast. Both bathrooms have been updated to include custom vanities with granite counters and porcelain tile floors. The bedrooms have all new carpeting. The entire villa has been repainted, and all furnishing were selected by an interior decorator to match the decor one expects on a vacation by the ocean.
Located on the top floor, this 2 bed/2 bath villa is light and bright. Living room/dining/kitchen areas feature tiled floors and cathedral ceilings, and these areas, as well as the balcony, all look west to the Calibogue Sound and all those spectacular sunsets. Conveniently located in the South Beach Marina area - guests will be close to dining, shopping, tennis, golfing, boating activities, bike trails and more. All of this, and just a short 70 yard walk to the beach!
Bluff Villas are at the southern end of Sea Pines Plantation. The area provides numerous water activities to enjoy, or to take a leisurely stroll along the ocean and watch the dolphins frolicking along the water's edge. The South Beach Marina Village, home of the world famous Salty Dog Cafe and only steps from Bluff Villas, provides shops, restaurants, and charter tours on the water. The Village is where you'll also find the community pool if the beach isn't to your taste, and numerous high quality tennis courts (costs may apply). Sea Pines has over 20 miles of bike paths, four golf courses, including the Harbor Town Club (home to the Heritage Classic golf tournament), tennis courts of all types, an equestrian center, and a wildlife preserve to explore. Both within Sea Pines and just outside the gates reside over 200 restaurants ranging from children friendly to fine dining. So, whatever your heart desires, the South Beach area and Bluff Villas has it covered!
Why choose 1718 Bluff Villa for your vacation?
• ALL communications are with the OWNER. We love our villa, and use it for the same reasons you do, which is for its proximity to the beach, shops, restaurants and the peaceful atmosphere of the South Beach area. This is not, 'just a rental'.
• LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Only 70 yards from the beach!
• Tons of water activities for children and adults.
• Four golf courses within Sea Pines Plantation.
• Community pool within steps from your door (costs may apply).
• Renovated villa from soup to nuts, including all new furnishing.
• Equestrian center four minutes away.
• Washer & Dryer
• Complimentary Wireless Internet!
• 27' TV with DVD in LR; 25' TV in Master, 19' TV in 2nd bedroom
• Gated Resort Community
• Harbors, Shops, Dining, Water Sports, Movie Theater, Grocery Store..the list goes on ALL available and you don’t have to leave the Plantation!
• Access to all resort activities (costs may apply)
Keywords: Bluff, South Beach, Sea Pines, ocean view, marina, flat, beach, fishing, kayaking, equestrian, salty dog, harbor town, restaurants, shopping