Bristol Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms , 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Vacation Rental Description:
Now that you've decided to vacation at Bristol Harbour, we hope you'll choose our condo on beautiful Canandaigua Lake for your stay.
Relax and enjoy in our newly remodeled Wine themed home. This lakeside condominium offers year round pleasure.
• The condominium is located at Bristol Harbour Village Resort, on Canandaigua Lake in New York's picturesque Finger Lakes Region.
• Awesome Views overlooking Canandaigua Lake from two balconies. The elevated views 100 feet off the water are views most have never experienced.
• A family room with a private balcony overlooking the lake and a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove that take the chill out of those cool evenings. Enjoy a 42” flat screen TV, DVD, A/C, and Cable TV.
• Enjoy the country queen size bed in the master bedroom and a private balcony overlooking the lake along with a 23' flat screen TV.
• The second bedroom is very large and features two twin size beds, and a bunk bed, 26' Flat Screen TV/DVD and plenty of storage.
• One full bath and one half bath, Remodeled Mar 2009.
• Our inviting home is newly remodeled with a charming decor. We are pleased to offer kitchen and bath necessities for your convenience and relaxation. Our renovations include new furniture, flooring, and it is freshly painted.
• Bed Linens, towels, washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave come standard.
• Covered parking with handicap access.
• Wi-Fi wireless provided although we highly suggest you leave your work at home. This is your time to relax and have fun.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Enjoy the amenities of the Bristol Harbour Resort. At the end of the day, our guests could choose one of the many restaurants around the lake, eat in their fully equipped kitchen, or stop at the spectacular Lodge at Bristol Harbour Resort.
• The Lodge has first class dining in an Adirondack tavern setting with a gorgeous view.
• Walk to the private sandy beach, sun bathe on the shore or via the large floating sun dock. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Canandaigua Lake. A Lifeguard is on duty and snack bar is open during summer months.
• Boat slips for boats up to 22' are available for guests; boats may be launched at a nearby public launch. Canoes, kayaks, or sailboats may be launched from shore.
• The lake offers great fishing for bass and trout.
• The resort features an eighteen-hole Robert Trent Jones designed championship golf course, pro shop and bar. The course is renowned for its spectacular views of the lake and hills. The 14th hole is our signature hole, you won't for get it.
• Three free tennis courts, one pickle ball court
• Other amenities of Bristol Harbour include a full service pro shop, golf course and a marina. Cross country skiing is available on-site or Bristol Mountain is a ten minute drive.
Activities and Attractions
Roseland Water Park
Bristol Mountain and Hunt Hollow Ski Resorts are minutes away
Finger Lakes Racetrack and Casino
Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center
Corning Glass Museum
Watkins Glen International Race Track
Wegmans Food Market
Naples Grape Festival
Canandaigua Arts Festival
Labor Day ring of fire
Keywords: Condo, Lakefront Home, Cottage
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
My wife Sharon and I bought this condo because our family is growing. Our oldest of three daughters is getting married this summer, 2012, and our other condo just isn't large enough. We have enjoyed Bristol Harbour since 2005. Memories our family has created here will never be forgotten. Although we rent this condo to folks like you, we like to think of our guests as our new friends and want you to create your own memories at BH.
This condo is an extention of our own home. I have it professionally cleaned after our guest leave. Terry, who has helped maintain this unit for years is meticulous and takes great pride in helping us offer the best rental experience that we can. We understand there are different levels of 'Cleanliness'. We hope that our level far exceeds all others.
When my family travels we like to be treated to nice things. This condo is 'that Nice'.
Viewing the lake and sorrounding hillside from 100 feet off the water is a view you have to experience. It truly is hard to put into words. Its more a feeling. WOW!