In the Caribbean island Isla Margarita we have a special house in an exclusive neighborhood with walking distance to the historic and charming town Pampatar and several beaches.
The house has space for up to 12 people. The property has a discreet and private tropical garden where you may sit under the shade, do sunbathing, take a swim in the pool with waterfall and jacuzzi. The attractive open kitchen with its location almost becomes a part of the garden. The house brings in lots of sunlight and have a fresh wind breeze. Modern furniture and spacious rooms. Air condition in all bedrooms, ceiling fans in the kitchen and outside areas.
More about the house
* Airy and open built house, totally 385 m2 construction
* Sea view from both bedrooms upstairs and from the balcony
* A protected and private garden in a tropical environment
* Swimming pool with a lovely and relaxing waterfall and jacuzzi
* Large two-level library/office upstairs with sea view
* Dining room in addition to several sitting areas outside and by the kitchen
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Separate room with washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer etc
* Garage with one electric gate and space for up to 3 cars
* Remote controlled alarm covering inside and outside the house. Note that El Paraiso is a safe and quiet neighborhood with 24 hours guard by the entrance.
Everything you need for a relaxing holiday
* WiFi for internet connection
* Cable TV with foreign (mostly US) and domestic channels
* Prepared bedrooms, extra sheets and towels for each bed
* Personalized tourist trips around the island and neighbor islands may be offered
* If you wish, we fill up the fridge with food and all drinks for you. If you have any special needs, we will prepare that for you as well
Are you coming with kids?
Families with kids - like us - are concerned about security and to have a vacation where both kids and adults can relax and enjoy their stay. This house is protected from the road with walls and a locked gate. The swimming pool is visible from the kitchen, the living room, the office and also one bedroom upstairs. The access to the garden with the pool may be 100% locked so that kids can't get access.
Do you need to work during your vacation?
If you need to do some computer work or use internet during your stay, that is no problem. There is a large and quite impressive office/library upstairs in the house. Sit there and use your laptop connected to internet via WiFi, or wherever you want to sit. In the shade by the pool maybe? :-)
In the neighborhood you may enjoy
* City beach in Pampatar with local shops just a short walk from the house
* The newest, most popular and best restaurant at the island.
You may see many more photos and also videos from the house here:
I lived two years at the island and fell totally in love with this house. Now living in my home county Norway renting out the house in order to keep it for my older days! I know the island very well based on my real estate business.
Just check the reviews! The house gives all the guets a great peaceful feeling. A tropical paradise if you are looking for spaceous privacy. Pampatar is among the best areas at the island for security and close to modern services.
I asssume the pictures and reviews speak for themselves...
Pampatar, Isla de Margarita / Margarita Island, Venezuela, Caribbean (5 min walk to beach and restaurants, 25 min from airport)
Other Activities: Shopping, health/beauty spa, basketball court
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jul 1 - Sep 10
|For reservation we request that 50% of the total amount is being paid (by Wire transfer or Paypal). If you need to change the rental period, we may do so without any cost involved given that the house then is available. If you need to cancel 30 days or more before arrival, we refund 50% of the paid amount. If you have to cancel less than one week before arrival, we refund 25% of the paid amount.|
|PS: Prices varies depending on season, number of people and duration!|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: