Sea Island House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Unwind and refresh in this beautiful, lagoon-side home. Whether you are planning a family vacation or a golf/tennis retreat, you will find perfect accommodations at Cottage 350. The cottage is nestled on a private street amidst Live Oak, Pine and Palm trees. The open floor plan features a dramatic, brightly decorated 2-story living room and wet bar. The second floor hallway, which leads to 3 of the bedrooms, overlooks this lovely space. You will enjoy the convenience of a first floor king bedroom, and your kids will love 'hanging out' in the youth loft.
Relax on the large deck overlooking the scenic lagoon or drop in a line if you feel adventurous! With ocean beach access just 3 blocks away, you can walk, bike, and shell along 5 miles of private beach. This serene getaway is located on 37th Street, a welcomed respite to a day full of activities.
History and southern grace abound on Sea Island, home of the spectacular 5 Star Cloister Hotel and Resort. Take advantage of recently rebuilt Cloister facilities through the Temporary Membership program: Beach Club with 3 pools, Camp Cloister for kids, 3 elite golf courses, clay tennis courts, spa/fitness, beach horseback rides, skeet shooting, sailing, fishing, restaurants and countless daily activities for youth and adults. Off Sea Island, you will discover wonderful restaurants, shopping and history on nearby St. Simons and Jekyll Islands.
COTTAGE 350 AT A GLANCE...
* 3 King Bedrooms with private baths
* Master Bedroom with 2 Double Beds and His and Her Bathroom Suite
* Youth Loft (over attached garage) with 2 sets of Bunk Beds and play area
* Fully-equipped, including warming drawer, new refrigerator and dishwasher
* Dramatic 2-story living room with lagoon view
* Wet Bar and TV in living room
* Full Dining Room
* Cozy family room with lagoon view--TV, DVD, CD stereo, & VCR
* Powder room
* Large deck equipped with new patio furniture and charcoal grill
* 3 bicycles and 2 fishing poles/net
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only