Heavenly Valley House Rental Photos and Description
This spectacular home-away-from-home is perfect for all types of entertaining. It features a large open living area, new gourmet kitchen, game room, two gas fireplaces, and 5 master suites.
The location is private, yet just 1 mile to Heavenly skiing, the lake, and casino nightlife. The serene setting and lake sunsets are unmatched.
THIS HEAVENLY HOME HAS EVERYTHING!
• 5400 Sq Ft of Mountain Luxury, Private Setting & Lake Views
• Brand New Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• 8 Well-Appointed Bedrooms and 7.5 Modern Bathrooms
• 15 Cozy Beds - Sleep 20 Comfortably
• All New Bedding, Linens, Towels and Dishes.
• Newer Sealy Mattresses With New Plush Bedding
• Modern Mountain Decor Throughout Including 3 Large Sectionals
• Theater-Style Room with 60' HD TV & Club Chairs.
• Game Room With Pool Table & 50” Flat Screen TV
• 2 Majestic Gas Log Fireplaces
• Cable / Wi-Fi With High Speed 60 MBS Service
• 11 Flat-Panel LCD TVs with Digital Music Channels
• Full-Service Laundry Room with New Front Loading Washer/Dryer
• Large, Private Outdoor Hot Tub, and 6 Burner BBQ Grill
• 2 Person Indoor Jacuzzi Tub
• Full-Length Grilling Deck Overlooking Lake Tahoe - Furnished In Summer
• Level Access Garage (No Outside Stairs) and Off-Street Parking
• Heated Ski / Mud Room With Storage
• 40 Five Star Reviews on VRBO and Homeaway.
• Luxury Rating By Andrew Harper; the most respected voice in luxury travel.
NEW KITCHEN / DINING
• Large Open Chef's Kitchen,with Walk-in Pantry
• New High-end stainless appliances and 3 refrigerators
• New Viking stove with six-burners and double oven
• High quality cookware, dishware & cutlery
• Cook and entertain with stunning views
• Giant Walnut Dining Table & Granite Island bar - seats 20
• Featured in Tahoe Quarterly Magazine
IDEAL LOCATION! (all within 2 miles)
• Heavenly Ski Resort / Shopping Village and Gondola
• Hiking Trails Right From the Property
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake Beaches & Round Hill Pines with pool, tennis courts
• Casinos Nightlife at Harrah's, Mount Bleu, Harvey's
• The Chart House Seafood, and Wine Bar
• Horizon Movie Theatre and Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and Indoor Playground
• Safeway and Raley's Grocery Stores
CHILDREN WELCOME (leave these items at home)
• Pack n Play • High chair • Safety Gates • Local babysitters • Stroller • Sleds
HOME LAYOUT: 5400 sq. ft. 8 Bedrooms, 7.5 Baths; 15 beds; sleeps 20
Main / Upper Level
• Living room with TV, gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling, deck access
• Dining room with table for 12; island seating for 8
• Spacious, professional kitchen, walk-in pantry, buffet bar
• Family room with pool table, gas fireplace, TV, deck access
• Full length deck with hot tub, gas bbq grill and seasonal furnishings
• Large mudroom and 1/2 bath / powder room
• Level access, attached garage & drive port for 5 vehicles
Middle Level (4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6 beds, sleeps 10)
• 3 King Master Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Jacuzzi Tub and Sitting Area in Grand Master Suite
• 1 Bunk Room with 2 full and 1 twin bed with ensuite bathroom
(up to 6 kids can sleep in this room)
Lower Level (4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 9 beds, sleeps 12)
• Theatre Room with 50' HD TV, DVD,
• 1 set bunk bed (2 singles) in theatre area
• 1 King bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 2 Queen bedrooms with shared, full baths in hallway
• 1 Bunk room with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 singles) with shared, full bathroom in hallway
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
WINTER: Unlike most Tahoe homes, there are no frozen steps to walk or big slippery hills. Simply drive into the level access garage and step directly into your warm and inviting home. Your group will love the super-easy access combined with our fast, reliable snow removal service. We make getting to the slopes hassle-free -- all just one mile to Heavenly ski Resort.
SUMMER: Open the doors of your private terrace and soak up some rays or have a BBQ and dine outdoors with plenty of patio tables and chairs. Enjoy our free pool and beach access nearby. Activities include championship golfing, mountain biking and boating, just to name a few.
FALL: Described lovingly by the locals, brings incredible beauty and solitude with sunny, crisp days and amazing foliage. Hiking and biking trails begin just off the property and the Edgewood Golf Course is 1 mile away. Whatever the season, you'll love our famous weather, mountain air and convenient location. Check for mid-week fall bargains.
RENT DIRECTLY FROM THE OWNER -- it makes a difference!
We own and manage 3 large luxury homes - only. This allows us to maintain our homes to an exceptional standard with no defects to spoil your precious vacation time. We always provide sparkling clean homes, clear hot tub water, and everything in perfect working order.
IF THIS HOME IS BOOKED:
Look for a home that's meticulously cleaned, stocked, well-maintained, sunny and free of commute traffic. Choose one set up optimally for the number of guests in your group. Book early from an owner with a background in hospitality or customer service, who can offer assistance during your stay. Always read their guest reviews! Try VRBO #21009.
INSTANT QUOTE / HOW TO RESERVE
• Please click 'DETAILED PRICE' just below the yellow 'Book it' button.
• Enter your dates, for an instant and detailed quote.
• Email or call us to confirm your dates and rate.
• We accept checks, or Visa via Paypal or secure Homeaway payments
Why compromise on comfort, quality and views?
Give us a call today at 415.444.0777
Note: Home is not permitted for weddings or group events over 20. During peak times like July and August we rent by the week only. Permit # 07-426
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
About Sherry -- 415.444.0777
We are dedicated to providing exceptional vacation rentals. We're local, knowledgeable and would love to help you get the most out of our beautiful mountain playground. We are avid travelers ourselves so we understand how important it is to stay in accommodations that not only fit your needs but are what they say they are.
We personally handle all phases of your booking to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Sherry -- 415.444.0777 purchased this house in 2003
Why Sherry -- 415.444.0777 chose Heavenly Valley
Lake View Lodge is a truly special property. It is located in a private mountain setting with every amenity and gorgeous lake views. Within 1 mile of every activity you could want it is ideal for the whole family. This home is designed to offer you a unique and comfortable venue for all types of entertaining.
What makes this house unique
Modern luxury accommodations for 20 guests in 8 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms. We ensure that no detail is overlooked. Making sure the kitchen is equipped with appliance's in top working condition and inventories are all ample enough for all parties.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My husband and I got to the house a little after 1pm, and all he could say is--"I sure hope some other people are going to come share this great house with us!". And sure enough, friends began to trickle in, and 8 of us shared laughs and stories over a great home cooked meal!
A couple more coming in tomorrow, but I think I can safely say he was surprised! The house is perfect for our group.