Boasting a private cul-de-sac location just steps from the beach, our five-year old home comes complete with hardwoods throughout, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, porches on two levels, and televisions in every bedroom (plus large flat screen in the living area).
The unique, inverted layout with kitchen, dining, and living areas on the top floor provides for fantastic views of the ocean from these common areas and from one of our two porches. Elevator access from covered parking allows you to get all of your food and luggage to both floors with ease!
Welcome to Beachwiser: Please contact United Beach Vacations (reference Beachwiser) for booking at the number or email listed. Note that calendar should be confirmed with United Beach Vacations.
Hope you will join us soon!!
BEAUTIFUL BEACH!!!!! VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY. LESS TRAFFIC than any other beaches we have been to. Everything is so close restaurants, shopping, park, NC Aquarium, bike rentals.
Amazing Central Location and Just Steps From the Beach!
- Public beach access is around the corner (3 min walk)
- Local favorite restaurant, the Ocean Grill and its infamous 'Tiki Bar' on the water, is adjacent to the beach access
- Short walk (.5 mi) to the lake in CB, which includes nice running/biking path, paddleboats, and playground for kids
- The center of town and boardwalk are just a couple of blocks past the lake where you can also enjoy restaurants, shopping, dinner cruises, deep sea fishing, and fresh seafood daily from commercial fisherman at the marina
- Kure Beach begins a few blocks away from the house and Fort Fisher and the NC Aquarium and ferry to historic Southport are less than a five mile drive to the end of Pleasure Island
Other Activities: Shopping, boating, miniature golf