Bridgton Cabin Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom/1 bath per cabin, cabin also has a futon in the living room
Six, separate cabins, each with one bedroom are available. Our ideal New England location is situated in the Lakes region of southern Maine in the town of Bridgton on Long Lake. Our 37 acres of magnificent lakefront property is thirty miles west of Portland and the Maine coastline with its many fine towns and beaches. Thirty miles to the Northwest is North Conway, New Hampshire, and the Presidential Range of the White Mountains home to Mount Washington. We are, approximately, a three-hour drive away from downtown Boston.
Information about Camp Woodlands: IMAGINE….
• Saving Money While Relaxing With Your Family in a Clean, Sanitized Cottage
• Taking a Relaxing Canoe Trip, Boat Ride or Water Ski Adventure on our Lake
• Fishing off the Dock
• Venturing into town for an authentic lobster dinner and coming back to Camp Woodlands for your own campfire with s'mores!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm