This cottage offers a lovely view of Sir Frances Drake Channel and Yacht Harbour. Relax on the deck and enjoy the sunset. Take the short walk to historic Coppermine National Park.
Close to the best beaches on the island: The Baths, (a must for visitors to the Caribbean), Devils Bay, Spring Bay, Trunk Bay and Valley Trunk. Nearby Spanish Town has restaurants, shops and Yacht Harbour Marina. Also Savannah Bay, Mahoe Bay, Nail Bay, Leverick Bay a short drive. Free water taxi to The Bitter End or Biras Creek from Gun Creek. Snorkel right from the shore.
Walk or drive anywhere on the island with friends or alone. Virgin Gorda is a friendly island.
Desalinated public water,wireless internet, TV, washer dryer, telephone & voice mail provided. Plentiful provisions available in the shops. The beaches are the best; white sand, blue water, sun, shade and snorkeling.
Please use e-mail to contact us while we are traveling. (Until April)
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas range and corian counters
* Outdoor gas grill
* DISH TV wtih HBO, & DVD player
* Portable CD player
* Ceiling fans in all rooms and deck
* AC in MBR
* Cross ventilation in all rooms
* Pool, pool furniture, outside shower
* Optional rental car available on request
* Complementary phone
* Wireless internet
* Snorkeling, diving, sailing
* Crystal clear blue water
* Pleasant temperatures year round
* Day trips to Anegada and other islands
* Hiking trails to Gorda Peak National Park and other sites
* Dancing, singing, relaxing
* Safe environment with friendly people
* Five different spas for massage or beauty treatments
* Beautiful beaches
* Historic sites
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.