The Lounge Cabin is nestled in the lush and tranquil Eastern Township in Québec, Canada. Its nearest town, Magog is located at the northern end of Lake Memphremagog. This hamlet flourished in the 19th century thanks to the construction of flour, saw and card mills by Ralph Merry III, the founder of Magog.
The Cabin stands tall over a private ecological lake which is set amongst an exclusive estate. The free-standing, fully equipped three-bedroom cabin is tastefully decorated. It is the ultimate in relaxed indoor and outdoor living and is ideal for a family or friends get away, golfing (Mont Orford Golf Club, 14 km) and corporate entertainment or small executive team building and breakaways.
Mont Orford - Located 8 km away, Mont Orford Ski Area offers downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. The hill is known for offering an abundance of beginner and intermediate runs, as well as an expert area, making it a suitable ski hill for the whole family. During the summer months, the ski area offers an adventure park, hiking trails and golf.
The stylish open plan living space comprises of a lounge and dining area with a 4 meters (suspended wood burning fireplace with 360° rotation !
* Each of the 3 bedrooms have their own entrances, with a beautiful bathroom, consisting of a deluxe size bathtub, shower and modern basin, all providing the ultimate in exclusivity.
* Spacious dining room, serviced by a fully equipped gourmet kitchen for 12 settings.
* Fitted kitchen; fridge, dishwasher, washing and drying machines and laundry facilities.
* A surrounding 90 square meters deck offering a relaxed outdoor
Keywords: The Magog Lounge Cabin
The owners are the 8th generation descendants of a German soldier of the American Revolution who, in 1777,was supplied by a German prince to the British King George III for the defence of Canada and after the war settled in
that part of Quebec.
It is set in a picturesque corner of the country called the Eastern Townships, where groups of Canadian Indians, French Canadians, United Empire Loyalists and Irish immigrants have successively settled over the years. A lovely region just east of Montréal, replete with artisan shops, vineyards and outdoor markets located in quaint villages amidst a stupendous setting of forests, lakes and mountains.
The Lounge Cabin offers a charming place to stay and unwind on your holiday or for a weekend. Recently built to a high standard offering 3 en-suite bedrooms and a mezzanine sleeping space it sleeps up to 8 guests. We have 3 ensuite bedrooms all with a double bed, 1 mezzanine space with double bed.
Located directly on a private ecological lake, swimming in front of the house is both safe and truly enjoyable !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Upon reservation half of rental amount.
The balance to be paid upon arrival at the Lounge Cabin.
1000$ safety deposit expected.
|Fees And Taxes||For all rentals a 120$CAD (including taxes) fee to be applied.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.