Palm Desert Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
STUNNING VIEWS OF THE MOUNTAINS, LAKE, AND GOLF COURSE FROM THIS RENOVATED 2050 SQ FT 3 BED, 3 BATH HOME.
Spacious open design with new kitchen and appliances Beautifully renovated condo with high end modern decor.
The home sits lake-front on an executive golf course known as the 'Little Monster.' Close to restaurants & shopping at El Paseo, The River, & the Street Fair at College of the Desert.
POOL, HOT TUB, CLUBHOUSE AND TENNIS COURTS JUST STEPS AWAY.
3 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS:
- 2 large Master Suites, beautifully decorated, with Cal King beds & private ensuites.
- The 3rd bedroom has a queen bed & direct access to the 3rd bathroom.
- All mattresses are pillow-topped and super comfortable.
2 LCD FLAT SCREEN TV's, WIFI, PREMIUM CABLE & FREE LONG DISTANCE (USA & CANADA)
SECURITY AND QUIET:
- In a secure, guarded and gated community
- Quiet interior location within the Country Club.
- 2 patio areas provide sun from sunrise to sunset.
- Enjoy meals inside or outside with a view to the lake & golf course.
- For comfort there's a motorized awning and ceiling fan on the main patio.
- For cooking - Weber gas barbecue.
We enjoy staying in vacation homes that are clean, beautiful and well-equipped. We have tried to provide that for our guests.
Keywords: Golf course, country club, pool, tennis courts, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, view, renovated
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
We live by the mountains and ocean, but upon arriving in Palm Desert/Springs we knew we had found the perfect place for a vacation home. Palm trees, year-round sunshine, numerous golf courses, stunning sunsets and views, hiking, Disneyland, casinos, live entertainment . . .
It was easy to get to Palm Desert/Springs by landing in one of 3 airports, the closest being about 20 mintues from Chaparral Country Club.
Add in the fantastic restaurants and shopping in Palm Desert (and in Los Angeles), the laid back feel of Palm Desert - an oasis of green, flowers, water and palm trees - and you have a perfect playground to relax or be as busy as you like.
The Owner purchased this townhome in 2010
Why The Owner chose Palm Desert
When I saw the spectacular views I said to the realtor, 'THIS IS THE ONE!' Location, the views, golf course, pools, tennis courts, nearby shopping and restaurants, and a spacious beautiful home and location -- What more could you want in a vacation home?
What makes this townhome unique
What makes our home unique? THE VIEW and the attention to detail in decorating and equipping this condo. The aim is to give you the feeling of staying in a 5 Star accommodation.