NOT YOUR ORDINARY OCEANFRONT BEACH HOUSE! Come enjoy this home away from home with it's magnificent ocean and river views. This bright, sunny, immaculately kept 4 bedroom duplex home is just steps away from Sea Bright beach. Reverse living allows you to enjoy ocean and river views from almost all viewpoints of this second floor main living space. This spacious area is a wonderful open space for entertaining friends and family.
Enjoy cooking gourmet dinners in the brand new state of the art kitchen fully equipped with Wolf Range and other professional appliances. BBQ on the kitchen deck while watching the sunset over the Shrewsbury River. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front deck overlooking the ocean. Or relax at the end of a day at the beach in your own private hot tub.
Wake up to ocean views from the king size four poster bed in the Master Bedroom with attached luxurious full bath. Two additional bedrooms with water views and full bath complete the third level. A first level bedroom with double bed and full bathroom is the perfect place for guests or teens.
An additional play room is on the first floor with ping pong, 42" flat screen TV and XBox 360 game.
Sea Bright is just minutes away from the NYC ferry; a 45 minute easy commute to NYC. Also nearby:
*Pier Village, offering over 30 boutiques and restaurants and exciting year-round events
* Monmouth Park Racetrack, featuring the rich history of thoroughbred racing, including today's best jockeys and Triple Crown contenders
* Sandy Hook National Park, known for six and a half miles of sandy beaches and Fort Hancock, the oldest lighthouse in the United States
* Historic Red Bank, offering a variety of shops and coffeehouses, specialty shops, and a lively nightlife
* Two River Theatre Company, with main stage productions, special performances, singles nights, and sign-interpreted performances
* Jenkinson's Beach Boardwalk and Aquarium, offering beautiful beaches, a family amusement park, state-of-the-art aquarium, and concerts on the beach
* Keansburg Amusement Park, offering two world-class go-cart tracks, more than 45 rides, a rock climbing wall, and batting cages
* Monmouth Museum, featuring changing exhibitions and programs, appealing to a variety of interests
*Hartshorne Woods - known for it's many hiking and mountain biking trails
Keywords: Oceanfront, 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath, hot tub, luxury, panoramic ocean and river views, great commute to NYC