Galveston House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
WHY BOOK OUR BEACH HOME:
• Location – Pirates Beach is a premier location with a private Country Club and very nice beaches.
• Spoonbill is a Premier Property – Three-and-a-half years of very satisfied guests.
• Layout – The layout is ideal with 4 bedrooms and three baths all on one floor, a private elevator from the parking level to the main house floor and wide hallway and handicap accessible bathroom in the Master the home accommodates elderly and handicapped guests.
NOTE: USE OUR BOOKING SITE FOR EXACT QUOTES
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
• Accommodations - There are two bedrooms with private baths (the master with a king size bed and a guest room with a queen size bed. A third bedroom has two twin beds and the fourth bedroom has two double bunk beds. The hall bathroom serves as the guest bathroom and the bathroom for the two bedrooms that don’t have a private bath. It has double sinks to accommodate two people when appropriate. There is ample closet space with several large walk-in closets and a large linear closet in the master.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen – High End SS Induction Range, SS Bosch dishwasher, SS Microwave and SS French Door Fridge and all cook ware and utensils, one Keurig and one large coffee maker, blender and a Cuisinart
• Guest Access – to Galveston Country Club
• Laundry – Large washer & Dryer, ironing board an iron
• Numerous Extras – these include:
1. Beach chairs
2. Beach sun shades
3. Beach umbrellas
4. Two large coolers on wheels
5. Large Weber BBQ grill
6. Picnic table and seating in the carport area
8. Swing chair
9. Teak dining set on Lanai
10. Several lounging chairs
11. Beach towels
12. Children’s sand toys
13. Inflatable toys
14. Boogie Boards
15. Apple TV
16. Sony Play Station 3
17. 50” Flat Screen TV in Great Room
18. 30” Flat Screen TV in Bunk Room
19. Blue Ray DVD Player in Bunk Room
20. CD Player in Master Bedroom
21. Amplifier and Speaker for iPod or other music players
22. Children’s toys and games in the bunk room
23. Free high speed Internet WiFi
Optional Extras – Available:
1. Our Beach Buggy style golf cart rental
2. Wash down and put away beach chairs, umbrellas and shades service
3. Dump ashes and clean up BBQ grill service
4. Beach towel Washing, Drying & Put Away service
5. Oven Cleaning Service
HOW TO BOOK
1. GO TO ONLINE BOOKING WEB SITE AT:
CoastalLivingVacation.com - copied and pasted into your
browser. (There is a link further down the page)
2. Select the desired property.
3. Select 'Booking & Availability' from the top row of
4. Select your check-in date on the calendar
5. Select your check out date on the calendar
6. Click the 'Book Now' button
You will be presented with an instant exact quote including all fees and taxes. You can select any options you desire and the total amount will be recalculated. You can then decide whether to proceed and make a booking request or quit.
HOW OUR GUESTS DESCRIBE THIER STAY
Fabulous, Perfect, Relaxing, Nicest, all words our guests use to describe our beach home just 300 steps from the beach with a beach view from the great room.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About John or Karen Griffith
I work for the Department of the Navy and my wife is a 4th grade school teacher. We both enjoy traveling, sailing and cruising and being close to the water. We like to relax in the warm tropics with friendly people, good music and a nice cold drink. Talking, story telling, laughing, dancing and having fun with other people or sometimes just sitting quietly and reading a good book are our ideas of fun.
We enjoy meeting new people and have found the folks in Texas to be friendly and charming. We both like warm weather and frequently vacation in the Caribbean. My wife likes being in the sun and I like being in the shade. This house accommodates us both nicely.
John or Karen Griffith purchased this house in 2010
Why John or Karen Griffith chose Galveston
Everyone always asks us, 'Why Galveston?' when you live in California with its beautiful beaches and great climate. Candidly, Galveston is one of the hidden gems in coastal living. We wanted beach property that was not too far from a major city because we are used to having large city amenities and access whenever we want it with Los Angeles and Orange County just 45 miles away from our home in California. With Galveston's close proximity to Houston, it made it ideal. We wanted a home that was modern but beachy and close to the beach without being on the beach with the additional risk for damage from hurricanes like Ike. Pirates Beach is upscale but relaxed with a good balance of rules that makes it a nice place to visit and live. We find the people to be friendly and whether one is going to the Spot for hamburgers or to Rudy & Paco's for a gourmet meal we have had fun. Now with Waterman's open and close by we have another great place to go for evening entertainment. We looked at many Galveston locations and properties before finally settling on this property. The big problem that many properties have as you go further west is that they are too far from town and we didn't want to spend our vacation driving when we wanted to go out for dinner or a movie. We felt Jamaica Beach was as far west as we would consider.
We hope that those of you that choose to rent our home enjoy it and take care of it as it is our home away from home and one we may well retire to if conditions permit.