BROODER HOUSE ... Sonoma. This charming 2 bedroom, 1-1/2 bathroom country cottage is in a bucolic setting, literally minutes from downtown Sonoma offering you the best of both worlds in Sonoma wine country. Brooder House has been a local family’s favorite spot for years and has a rich history.
Just recently refreshed, rejuvenated and restored, Brooder House has unique, hand-crafted touches throughout, from the kitchen cabinets and counter tops, wainscoting and barn-style doors, to the hardwood floors.
The large open kitchen and dining room offer all the necessary amenities in a sweet setting. The living area is comfortably furnished and has an excellent TV and stereo system. A large picture window in the front looks out on native landscaping with a background of greenery and rolling Sonoma hills. A stone fireplace adds to the ambience on chilly mornings or evenings.
The grassy backyard has a patio with furniture and BBQ for al fresco dining and a view of pastures and the hills as well. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, and the second bedroom a queen, both lushly furnished in “bed & breakfast” style.
The newly remodeled bathroom has tub & shower, and an additional ½ bath with shower is available in the garage area.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
• Country setting in Sonoma, with easy access to downtown as well as other parts of Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley
• Handcrafted touches throughout
• Recently renovated
• 2 bedrooms – one with king, one with queen, aero bed available
• Tub & shower in main bathroom
• Additional half bath with shower in the garage
• Backyard with lawn & patio, BBQ, view of Sonoma hills, pastures & mature trees
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher
• Central heat and air conditioning
• Washer & dryer
• Free wireless internet access
Children by prior arrangement. No pets. No smoking. A signed liability release and agreement will be required prior to check in.
Keywords: country cottage, ranch house, ranchette
This home has been in our family for generations. It holds fond memories of from our childhoods, it only made sense to keep it in the family.
You will enjoy fresh country mornings, as well as calm evenings, while relaxing in the lush, private back yard. Livestock and wildlife will draw your thoughts away from the bustle of every day life.