Newport House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Experience Newport's first US Green Building Council's LEED certified home! Built in 2010 this home is a rarity in downtown Newport. All modern amenities and with open floor plan and enough room for up to 8 guests. All organic cotton linens, locally grown and milled hardwood floors, Vermont slate tiles, high-efficiency systems and appliances and low maintenance landscaping. Luxury you can feel good about!
Walk to Newport's best dining and shopping, the mansions, Tennis Hall of Fame, and the waterfront or relax with beautiful views of the famed gardens of The Elms mansion from the comfort of your beautifully appointed master suite.
Bright and airy modern style with a nod to Newport's rich history - open floor plan designed for entertaining friends and family. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Highlights include:: • fully furnished green renovation
• interiors by designer, Ashley E. Norwood
• 4 bedrooms (3 queen, 2 twin), 3 full baths
• Parking for up to 4 cars
• Master bedroom and en suite bath with walk-in closet and direct view into Elms gardens
• Guest suite on 1st floor with private deck
• 2nd floor bedrooms w/ built-in closet systems (drawers and shelves)
• 2nd floor washer/dryer
• Construction and furnishings focused on energy efficiency and indoor air quality
• Gas Heat and Central Air
• Stainless Steel Appliances including gas range
• Basement Storage
• Hypoallergenic pillows and comforters, organic cotton bed linens and towels
• 46-inch LCD TV
• Cable, wireless internet, local phone included
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Aquidneck Island native
Why Derek chose Newport
485 Spring St is a unique property in downtown Newport. Built in 2010 it offers bright, modern and clean living spaces with modern amenities in a walkable downtown location in a single family house.