Recoleta Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 4-5)
This spacious (78m2/ 840 sq ft) two bedroom apartment is very well located and sleeps up to five people. The apartment features high ceilings, original wood floors (Not imitation wood laminate flooring) and a lot of natural light. Despite its central location on a main avenue - Avenida Cordoba - it's very quiet and private as it's at the back of the building. The nearest buildings to the living area are almost a whole city block away.
Some features that this apartment offers:: - Wi-Fi high speed internet (30 Mega)
- Use of 2 local pay as you go cell phones
- Jacuzzi brand jetted bath for 2
- Luxurious extra large beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and REAL feather duvets and pillows
- Use of hair dryer, hair straighteners, iron, ironing board
- Full range of guidebooks, Time Out magazine guides, books about local food and culture, city maps
- Personal recommendations of things to see and do based on your interests
- Restaurant reservations/ enquiries etc. if you don't speak Spanish
- A well stocked local wine/champagne rack with no markup
- Use of iPod 'Creature' speakers
- Dimmer switches on major lights in bedrooms and living room
- A mix of antiques and custom made new furniture
- Wall safe and steel apartment door for your safety
- Doorman from 8 am to 8 pm
Why the Owner Chose Buenos Aires: I had been living in Buenos Aires for a few months when the opportunity arose to buy this beautiful apartment from a friend of the family. As I wasn't intending on using it as a vacation rental, I furnished it with all the comforts of home, and took a lot of care with the design and quality of the furnishings. I actually designed most of the furniture in the apartment myself with a carpenter - a true labor of love, but I'm proud to say that the apartment really feels like a home, as many of my previous guests have mentioned in my guestbook!
If you are interested, I can offer some or all of the following as part of a package (please enquire about pricing for the extras that interest you):
* Taxi transfers to and from the airport
* Twice weekly maid service
* Organic Weleda brand toiletries
* Fresh flowers
* Welcome bottle of wine or local bubbly
* Welcome fruit basket
I'm a US/ UK national who has lived on and off in Buenos Aires for a few years, and I enjoy helping visitors to the apartment to make the most of their stay by offering personalized recommendations and assistance. As somebody who enjoys international travel and has stayed in places ranging from the sumptuous to the disappointing, I've learned a lot along the way and have used this knowledge to try to offer the best vacation rental experience possible to my guests.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
The location is great, the apartment itself is great and Christine is great. The apartment is just beautiful, well appointed, and comfortable. While staying here I was trying to figure out how I could move to Buenos aires and live in an apartment like this one.
It was perfect for us with the 2 bedrooms. Plenty of closet space, the bedrooms are nice and roomy. The beds are beyond comfortable which is perfect after a long day of site seeing. The kitchen was great for our chef friend to cook in. Its no "chefs" kitchen but he was able to whip up a great traditional milanese meal for us. A previous post mentioned its a bit noisy, which is true but remember you are in the middle of a city. No worse than any other large city experience. It's definately not a deal breaker for me.
The doorman offers a great sense of security which was nice for us 2 girls traveling alone.
Christine is great at offering information on where to go, what to see and do. She really went above and beyond for us, she spoiled us for any future vacation rental experience.
Should I ever return to Buenos aires this is the place for me!
Thanks again Christine!