This is truly a paradise for the most private of parties. Our home cannot even be found on MapQuest. They have the location wrong and so far have not fixed it! Lock the gate behind you and no one will enter unless you want them too! This home cannot be seen by the road and nobody knows you are here, but me! This is my private home and now that I am an empty nester I thought I would like to share it with others, so you can experience the beauty of nature and the unique architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright's teachings. Once you arrive you will not want to leave! Every day is a new day here with something different to see. I promise you, you won't be disappointed, you may not even want to leave!
Main Floor: dining - seats 8, kitchen - seats 6 at breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, sunken great room, laundry room, 2 bedrooms, a King lakeside and a smaller bedroom with a bunkbed - double on bottom and single on top, 1 1/2 bath, the large bathroom has sunken tub with hand held shower head the half bath is off of the dining area.
Second Floor: 3 bedrooms - 2 masters (1 king and 1 queen) the 3rd also a queen. 2 bathrooms 1 with 2 seated shower the other with large 2 person seated shower, double sink, and Jacuzzi tub.
There are so many things to offer one that stays here. It's large enough for a family gathering and personal enough for a private getaway!
Fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, gas grill, 2 kayaks, and two pedal boats. Peacefulness, views, and nature, along with all the above!
* You will enjoy swimming (heated concrete pool 15x30), kayaking, pedal boating, fishing until your heart is content, hiking, barbecuing, or just relaxing and taking in all the views.
* Don't forget on a cool evening you can sit around the bonfire down at what we call the park area!
* Wineries are close by! Don't want to drive back, we will see if we can arrange a DD for you!
* Restaurants, well there are just a few, that we will recommend, otherwise it's off to St. Louis for dinner!
* Golf courses are very near, several of them!
* Hunters-(pheasant, clay-skeet, deer) horseback riders, we have activities for you within 5 miles of this property.
Call to inquire about larger parties over 11 and corporate gatherings for the day/weekend. $15 additional charge per person per day over 11 guests.
Decorations for the holidays are available upon request.
Luxury buses and other motor homes are welcome and easily accommodated.
Keywords: House, Lake House, Unique home, private getaway,