|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Welcome to our luxurious vacation home, The Makoshi Penthouse. Our 1350 Sq. Ft. Caribbean Style Villa was built in 2009. We feature a Caribbean decor with vaulted ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 open air decks, wireless internet, washing machine, fully equipped kitchen, outside gear rinse station with shower, gear drying rods and a propane gas barbecue. For your added comfort, central air-conditioning throughout the entire villa; the living room, kitchen and bedrooms; something not all villas can offer. For security, we offer bedroom wall safes, 2 secured decks, window and door security bars. A serene atmosphere for hanging out and enjoying the peace and quiet of your private second floor balcony with outdoor ceilings fans to keep the mosquito's away. Watch all the activity from above and admire a bird’s eye view of Kralendijk, the open country side and the hills of Bonaire. Good chance you’ll even spot a donkey or two. Your Caribbean dream awaits you!
During your stay, we will provide a housekeeper to change linens and towels. For your children, we offer a crib for the little ones and can arrange for babysitting of any age if you wish.
A common theme of owners is that we all fell in love with the island, the life style and culture. Our community of villas was dedicated to Caribbean culture, so before the ground work had even started; we spoke for the Villa Makoshi Penthouse. Since that day we continue to meet and maintain new friends from places abroad. Upon leaving Bonaire, we now say we have left home and arrived back in Canada. Both Dianne and I hope you enjoy your stay in our home in Bonaire.
Dianne & Doug purchased this villa in 2008
Our villa is towards the north end of Kralendijk, called Hato. The ocean is just across the street and we are close enough to walk or bike downtown or you can find dive shops, restaurants and retail stores just minutes away as well. A brand new spa and gym is right next door. The airport is south of us about 10 minutes by car.
Our resort is a gated community, bordered by a cactus fence around the complex. Our deck overlooks the pool and lush garden area that is encompassed by stone. Nestled in amongst the pool, you will find a quiet, serene opportunity to enjoy your holiday on the island. We face ocean side (west), so depending upon the wind blowing a few palm trees, the ocean is sometimes visible; as well as a bird's eye view of Kralendijk and the beautiful back country is always there.
Hato, Bonaire, Caribbean (Follow Kaya Gob. N. Debrot North through the traffic circle)
Other Activities: shopping, boating, kayaking, para-sailing, health/beauty spa, wildlife viewing, surf boarding
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2014 - Apr 4 2015
7 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change until a reservation is committed with a deposit.
In order to secure your reservation you are required to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit of the 'rental period total' invoiced, within 10 working days of placing the reservation. Final payment of the 'total' invoice (remaining 75% rental and 100% tourist tax) is due 6 weeks (42 days) prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.