Rodanthe House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Baths, (Sleeps 16)
Sounds Great is situated on a private white sandy beach on the Pamlico Sound and offers breathtaking panoramic sound views. Enjoy spectacular sunsets while relaxing on any of the 3 levels of decks, soaking in the hot tub or swimming in the pool. Water sports enthusiasts will appreciate the easy access to the sound for launching their equipment. To top it all off, the Atlantic Ocean with its endless beach is just a short walk away. A 4-stop elevator transports you and your belongings directly from the carport to any level in the house. Handicap-friendly. This home delivers beauty inside and out.
Sounds Great is great!
You will arrive with your beds made. Please bring your own towels.
In addition, you are provided with a starter supply of:
Dishwashing Liquid; Dishwasher Detergent; Laundry Detergent;
Liquid Hand Soap in each bathroom; Toilet Tissue; Paper Towels;
Trash Can Liners for Kitchen & Bath
- Private white sand beach on Pamlico Sound
- Easy access to sound for excellent windsurfing; kiteboarding and kayaking launch
- 2 double kayaks for Guest use
- 3 levels of decks for panoramic sound views
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 dishwashers, 2 stoves
- Spacious living and dining area with wet bar
- Handicap-friendly with elevator to all floors, accessible from carport
- 9 TVs, 2 VCRs, 9 DVDs, 3 stereo/CDs, video library
- Computer with Wireless High-speed Internet
- Fax machine
- Gameroom with pool table, foosball, TV, wet bar, Playstation 2 and karaoke
- High chair; gas fireplace; commercial ice maker
- Hot tub; gas grill; BBQ; fish cleaning table
- Tiki bar in pool area
- Private pool available April 24 to October 29
- Pool is 13' x 32' rectangular shaped fiberglass
- Free pool heat ($400 value) during the following dates: April 24 to June 16; September 15 to October 29
My other VRBO Properties:
www.VRBO.com/408354 - Endless Views - almost Oceanfront, 4bdr/3bth, Rodanthe, NC
www.VRBO.com/420234 - 4B by the Sea- Oceanfront Condo, 2bdr/2bth, Rodanthe, NC
Keywords: Beach House, Private Sound front Beach
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
Your house is beautiful and we very much enjoyed our stay. I always dreamed of Thanksgiving at the beach and this year we did.
It was also our 40th wedding anniversary. Our two daughters and their families came and we had a wonderful week. I always thought when we are at Rodanthe we had to stay on the oceanside but I found the soundside is just as beautiful.
Thanks for everything.