Palm Springs House Rental Photos and Description
Tennis Fanatics will love this private tennis villa! Centrally located 5 blocks from downtown features private pool, spa and Tennis Court with gorgeous views of the mountains. All rooms are ensuites with plush King sized beds. Open & airy floor plan.
3 Bedrooms with private ensuite bathrooms, King Size Beds (futon/seating area off master BR) / 3 Bathrooms - two bathtubs / Sleeps 7
This villa features a two car garage with additional parking for two cars.
SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Tennis Fanatics will love their very own Private Tennis Court! This fantastic Vacation Villa is centrally located near world famous Downtown Palm Springs (only ½ mile) and features an amazing outdoor living space with a private pool, spa, and awesome views of the San Jacinto Mountains. This Villa is superbly appointed with fresh modern décor and features three spacious bedrooms with private ensuite bathrooms and a two car garage.
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE INSIDE:
• Spacious, open and airy! You will love the open floor plan and enjoy spending time with family & friends
• 6 person dining table
• Large kitchen, fully stocked
• Full size washer & dryer off kitchen
• Breakfast bar area with two bar stools
• Six person dining table
• Living area with comfortable furnishings,
• Inviting & cozy fireplace
• 50” flat screen television and DVD player
• Perfect for family and friends to gather
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE / SWIM & RELAX OUTSIDE:
• Sparkling 20 x 25 pool with tanning shelf and 6 x 6 spa
• Built in outdoor Jenn-Air barbecue cook area for the true barbecue enthusiasts!
• Six person outdoor dining table & umbrella
• Four chaise lounges
• Private tennis court
• Bar area to sit & watch the tennis players
• Tropical foliage and grassy area
• Majestic San Jacinto Mountains as your backdrop
REST / PRIVATE TIME:
• This villa features three sumptuous bedroom suites with private ensuite bathrooms, king sized premium beds and hotel quality linens. Everyone will have their own private retreat!
• Suite #1 features a king size bed, 38” television and DVD player, retreat with fold-out futon and ensuite bathroom with dual vanities
• Suite #2 features a king size bed, 42” television and DVD player and private ensuite bathroom with tub & shower.
• Suite #3 has a king size bed, 27” television, ensuite bathroom with tub and shower.
NIGHT TO DO’S:
Relax outdoors enjoying the beautiful Palm Springs weather and mountain views, or take a stroll to world famous downtown Palm Spring’s. You may want to just stay inside your Villa enjoying the glow of the fireplace and play games, read or watch your favorite programs.
This Villa is perfect for those who want a private retreat while traveling together. The Resort Style feel of this property with its large rooms and spacious living areas, private yard with pool, spa and private tennis court will help you to create lasting & cherished memories.
Palm Springs area activities include world class golf, hiking, horseback riding, Las Vegas style casinos, botanical gardens, desert landscape parks and the world famous Palm Springs Ariel Tram. Experience shopping and fine dining located a short drive to the village
Rates listed in our rate table are subject to change without notice and are higher on weekends, holidays, and special events. Reservation deposit may be increased during those same times. Other Costs: Quote will include flat rate nightly utility fee of $50. Cleaning Fee of $235. Pet Fee $150 (1 dog) $225 (2 dogs) if home is pet friendly, Damage Waiver of $79. There is an 11.5% Occupancy tax in Palm Springs. Posted specials are for new bookings only. Please note for security, the location on the map is not exact and the marker is only an approximate location.
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the manager
Just a brief note to thank you for managing our recent holiday rental property in Palm Springs. The property was perfect for
us, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Palm Springs.
We would like to thank you for handling our booking professionally and efficiently, and providing us with first class service.
The whole process was easy from beginning to end.
We will provide the owner and the holiday rentals website with a full review, but just wanted to let you know that everything
worked out really well, and the property was beautiful, really well equipped, pristine in every way, and had everything we