Victor House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms 3 Baths (Sleeps 8-13)
Luxurious and private vacation home on five acres located 1 mile from Victor and 30 minutes from Jackson Hole. Fishing, hiking, rafting, climbing and more in the Grand Teton and Yellow Stone National Parks as well as locally in Teton Valley. Large patio, deck and hot tub facing the mountains with outdoor table and fire pit. This unique home was built in 2008 has 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 13 persons. It is very open, loads of windows, with a western adobe motif. Read our reviews, this is the best vacation spot in the valley.
House amenities include: • Central heating with under floor radiant heat
• 4 bedrooms including beautiful, large master suite with queen bed and views of the Teton mountains, claw tub and walk-in tiled shower. A second bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. A third bedroom with double bed and bathroom across hall. A fourth bedroom with two separate sleeping spaces including one double bed and two single beds sharing bat with third bedroom with tub and shower. A fold-out couch in second living room.
. 4 bathrooms including 2 bathtubs, 3 showers
• 2 living rooms: One with wood fireplace and over sized glass sliding doors leading to terrace and another cozy area for reading, watching movies or quiet time.
• Fully equipped custom kitchen with granite counters and gas range stove with griddle
• Large dining area with table seating 8
. High speed Internet access, HDTV flat screen w/BluRay, Pandora and NetFlix, stereo sound throughout
. Large outdoor tiled terrace with fire pit, hot tub and picnic areas
. Stained concrete and wooden floors with beautiful carpet in Master room
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Anne Staple
We are a family of 4 with 2 grown children who are avid skiers and hikers. We have live in North Carolina but visit the Idaho house whenever we can. We purchased a small cabin on our 5 acres of valley floor land 16 years ago and have just built this great 2000 sq. ft. house. We love to travel and work in international professions. We invite renters who will care for our new home as we do.
Anne Staple purchased this house in 2009
Why Anne Staple chose Victor
We built this house in 2008 year after owning a cabin on the 5 acre property. We LOVE this area - it is the real west yet close to Jackson with fine restaurants and amenities. The area boosts the beautiful Teton mountains and tsome of the best skiing in the US. We have a private spot that borders National Forest with cross country and backcountry skiing right outside our door. Victor, the town 5 minutes away now has a gourmet grocery, great restaurants and some of the nicest people on the planet! We have done rock climbing on the Grand Teton and other mountains, fishing, backpacking hiking, canoeing, running rapids on the famous Snake River and, of course, a lot of skiing. We have also spent many leisurely days on our terrace reading and enjoying the fine summer weather or by a fire in the winter.
What makes this house unique
The views of the Teton mountains are exceptional. The house feels secluded but great neighbors are not far away. And, a first class resort just a short drive away. The town of Victor is a 2 minute drive to great restaurants. And, for 5-star restaurants are 20 miles away in Jackson, Wyoming. The house is very beautiful with a gourmet kitchen and all custom features.